“Great place to stay”

Ranked #23 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stay when you are in Fresno. Nice clean grounds, clean rooms(mine had a small kitchen,couch) I assume they are all the same here. Friendly staff and a little continental breakfast each morning.

• Stayed January 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I was visiting friends in Fresno on December 23rd and decided to stay the night at the last minute. This hotel was right near the freeway and restaurants in the North of town. Checked rates online and booked right in the lobby. Staff friendly and polite. Room clean, quiet and breakfast the next morning good. I will return.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank R z
El Dorado Hills, California
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stay here every time (yes, every time) I am in the Fresno area. The staff is the friendliest staff of all the hotels I stay. Even if its been three or four months since I was here, the front desk staff recognize me and most of the times call me by name. The housekeeping staff and maintenance folks always say hi when they are walking by. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and I love having a little kitchen with full cooking facilities.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank distrade
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Real nice people, they upgraded to a twin bedroom free of charge. There jaquci was fab, the breafast was very good lots of choices. Not much to see in the area on foot, but then we were only passing through. Very pleasant stay, would recomend. Good TV to watch, we had 3 tv's,. Doc 180

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Louisville
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Upon entering Townplace Suites Fresno, the first thing I noticed is that they do not have much of a lobby. However, the receptionist was very friendly and upgraded my room from a studio to a one bedroom suite. My travelling companions were upgraded from a one bedroom suite to a two bedroom suite. As a Marriott rewards member, I received a bag of candy.

My one bedroom suite was a welcome surprise. There is a small full kitchen including a dishwasher. The bathroom amenities included Paul Mitchell products- shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. The towels were plush. The bathroom was very clean and the water pressure was excellent.

The living room had a couch with flat screen TV and a desk with good lighting. The bedroom is on the small side, however, the bed was very comfortable. Extraneous noises cannot be heard.
The breakfast is included. I felt very comfortable at the Townplace Suites and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Alameda, California
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stay at this Hotel often, at least 2 - 3 times a month , I have been staying at this hotel since 2008. I usually do not write reviews but I finally decided to rate this wonderful hotel in the Heart of the Central Valley in CA. This is one of the Best Hotels in Fresno, CA. Probably the #1 Best Hotel in Town.
I would like to express my thanks and Appreciation to Allison Ying the General Manager and the Front Desk staff members Pak and Cham etc. They always make me feel that I am a very special guest, and they always wrap me with their warm hospitality. They always make me feel that I am not just checking into another hotel but I come to stay at my Second Sweet Home or My Vacation Home.
The Housekeeping Dept they work so hard to keep this Hotel Very Clean and I can say this hotel has the Freshest and Cleanest Sheets and Towels that stands-out from all other Marriot Hotels and Marriott Brands!

Room Tip: There is no Restaurant there but I like the Grab and Go Breakfast items. Very Nice Suites, Great Lo...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Rena, Norway
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We had been travelling all day and didn't have reservations, but when I walked in at 9 pm and told them I was a Marriott member and wondered if there was a vacancy for a 2 bedroom suite, I had no problems whatsoever. It was a Sunday and lot's of room left. I got checked in and the keys to our room within minutes. It was impressive. I loved it. We ordered a pizza to be delivered and 20 minutes went and the front desk called the room wondering if I wanted to pick up the pizza at the front desk or have it brought to our room. I have to say I am impressed with the service at this place.

Didn't get to try out any of the other amenities here, such as the pool, breakfast and laundry room, but I am sure they are also very impressive.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family