All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite small kitchen living area oatmeal pet fee front desk staff breakfast is served two nights sweet tomatoes parking lot central location restaurants and shopping upon check ice machine free breakfast ihop
Reviewed 29 July 2017

This is a nice stop. It's located close to the University and many food choices. It's pretty new so the rooms are nice and well appointed, The Staff was excellent. The grounds were also very nice. The only ting to keep me from coming back was the $150 pet charge. At other Marriott properties it's $25.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jennifer C, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

We are so pleased to hear your moments with us at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel in sunny Fresno, California were pleasant! I'm so glad you enjoyed the abundant restaurants nearby and our beautiful hotel. We look forward to your return!

Jennifer Christensen

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We were there on a long-term stay for an insurance matter while our house was being repaired. We also stayed there previously in August/September 2016. We had to deal with the construction on a daily basis as they were updating the hotel back then. The breakfast is limited & the room is very small. The biggest complaint I have is that trash is not picked up regularly on the grounds & I found a used syringe one time out in the grass & a small clear baggie in the same area on another occasion. I reported both incidents to staff & the bag wasn't picked up for several days. I also had an incident with a homeless person who snuck up behind me as I was walking my dog. Nothing happened besides she looked at me & decided not to do anything because I didn't have a purse on me & I was right in front of the office. It was upsetting though. The hotel is in a good location but they need to do a better job of keeping the property clean & have better security. The staff is very helpful & friendly.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer C, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback about our friendly staff. I'm happy to say construction has been completed at our beautiful hotel including an amazing new hot breakfast in our breakfast room!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

This hotel looks like a townhome from the outside and has a warm welcome and homey touches inside, such as a box of Kleenex on the vanity Although we didn't use the outdoor pool near the entrance, we enjoyed our overnight stay in our studio with a full kitchen, ample book shelves and a closet cabinet that could easily accommodate a longer, comfortable stay. The warm, tasty breakfast was held in a modern space (albeit small). We'd go back.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jennifer C, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

We're so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel in Fresno, California! We hope you grace us again with your presence.

Jennifer Christensen
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel-Fresno, CA

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights, enjoyed the pool & jacuzzi. Breakfast is plentiful for folks on the go. The breakfast room is small, however, so don't plan to hang around too long. There is a pleasant outdoor grill area with shaded seating that we enjoyed a couple of times

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer C, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed our Pool, Jacuzzi, Grill Station and our New Hot Breakfast at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel in Fresno, California!

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Good service. Nice clean rooms. Close to 40 dollars for a taxi from the airport so keep that in mind if you don't have a car, no shuttle available. Breakfast sucked, granola bar and banana for me. I travel a lot and this is the worst breakfast I have seen in years. Workout facility is under construction. Walls are thin you can hear everything. There's an IHOP next door so that's good. The kitchen in my room would be nice for a longer stay. My rooms keycard reader took a bunch of scans every time I needed to get in. I would say not kid friendly.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jennifer C, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Thank you for acknowledging the positive service experience you received form our associates. We will soon have a hot breakfast for all of our guests to enjoy! The construction on our exercise room has ended and our shiny new exercise equipment has arrived! Come back soon so you can take advantage of our great location and amenities.