“Great bargain!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #47 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Woodland, California
“Great bargain!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2013

Was better than I had expected. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. There is wifi, a refrigerator and microwave in room. Mc Donalds, Carl's Jr, Subway, In & Out Burger are all less than a block away. Check in was made easy, Krystal was very professional and nice. The only reason I give it a 4 is I would like fluffier pillows and softer towels, other than that I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Rooms east of office, away from traffic.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
William M, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, 21 February 2013
I am so pleased and I thank you so much for your comments. Please if you are in our area again please come and stay with us again. I will pass your comments along to the staff.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fresno, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

I give ten stars the service at every other hotel has been a bad expirience .. Krystal in the front helped mebhow tovget around and I called her for a million things and she was so nice and friendly. Im not from around so she was as helpful as anyone has been here to me.I travel a lot and i gotta say I havnt gotten good helpful answers from anyone anywhere near here.

Room Tip: Motel 6 was great ..the service in the front the lady helped me with any problem I had. Im not frkm...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
William M, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, 18 February 2013
Thanks for the 10 stars!!! Providing a great guest experience is our goal. So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again. And if your in our area again, please come and stay with us.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

Room was nice, clean and comfortable! Loved it. Krystal was extremely nice and welcoming. Made me feel very comfortable! She definitely should be considered for a promotion!!! Keep up the great work Krystal.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Clean and comfortable that's great!!!!!!! That's the experience we hope all of our guest would have. I will pass along your comments to the staff. Hope to see you again soon.
Harlan,Ia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

Excellent, prompt check-in by Krystal - check-in clerk at front desk.Room was excellent -clean -bed was very comfortable.Will definitely stay here when in the area again.Very easy access from Interstate.

Room Tip: South side rooms are quiet
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Happy to hear that your stay was what you expected. Thank you for your comments. If your in our area again please come and stay again.
sno
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

I had gotten a the name of this establishment from a friend as i tend to ask real people so this actually comes as too reviews . My second encounter was from Crystal in my booking she was extremely helpful and pleasant and very welcoming in this day when costmer servesies is at a lost she made me feel like my time and want and needs were important
The place was clean looked well organized qiet a surprise from what I expected I will be staying again and I will thank my friend and tell others

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank for all the wonderful things you had to say about our motel. Please if your in our area again we would love to have you come and stay with us. Thank you again and I will pass along your comments to the staff.
Fresno, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

I stay at this motel often the staff is always so friendly. Krystal at the front desks is always up beat and willing to help in any way. The rooms are always clean. Close to food and gas.I have always had a safe stay at this hotel for the money it is worth it.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I was please to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We make every effort to make sure that our guest's have a clean, comfortable room.
Idyllwild, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

I would like first to compliment our check-in clerk, Krystal. When she realized we were in Fresno for a Memorial Service and not familiar with the area she very promptly got on her computer and located where we had to go, and printed us out a map. We were soooo grateful. The room was very ordinary but clean and the bed was comfortable. It was a pleasure in the morning to have freshly brewed coffee waiting and a warm greeting (again by Krystal). What a sweet and friendly receptionist you have!!
We have stayed in other Motel 6, and while this stay was adequate, I think it is due for a little upgrade. Thank you Frank & Harriet Thompson, Idyllwild,CA.

Room Tip: Handicap rooms have ample large bars for safety in & out of tub. Rooms toward the front of Mote...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Harriet T
William M, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, 10 January 2013
It was a pleasure to read your comments. Thanks for all the wonderful things you had to say.
We love-it when guests enjoy their stay. Please if you are in our area again we would love to have you stay with us.