“Joseph was excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Motel 6 Fresno
Ranked #47 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
“Joseph was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

This motel 6 needs to me recommended to all. When I checked in the rooms were great, but the service was even greater Joseph was nothing but excellent he helped in every way from luggage carrying to responding to requests in a matter if minutes thanks Joseph we will be back soon.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sheila G, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
The staff and I really appreciate your comments about the rooms, location, and staff. The staff here at the Motel 6 make it a priority to make sure our guests leave happy. It was a pleasure having you stay here with us at the Motel 6 we are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for your positive comments. We hope to see you soon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

My stay was absolutely perfect. I was welcomed by Joseph when I showed up to check in. I booked a standard king which was facing the freeway and he notified me that he can upgrade me for free so I wouldn't have to walk so far. He was very polite and also assisted me very well with connecting to the WIFI.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your positive review. The staff and I really enjoy hearing you enjoyed your stay. Here at the Motel 6 we strive on making sure our guests enjoy their stay. We really appreciate your positive comments.

Thanks again for the positive review. We really hope to see you again soon.
Madera, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed at motel 6 on Saturday 25th nice clean accommodations, close to freeway which I like, and the front desk person his name was Joseph, I very professional and courteous, i recommend this motel 6. Thanks norm w.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Sheila G, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Thank you for your positive review.

The staff and I really appreciate your comments about the rooms, location, and staff friendliness. The staff here at the Motel 6 make it a priority to make sure each and every guest have a great stay. It was a pleasure having you stay here with us at the Motel 6 we are glad you enjoyed yourself and our staff.

Thank you again for your positive comments. We hope to see you soon
Fresno
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

I recently stayed at the shaw and 99 location. It was nice the place was quiet , clean and was conveniently close by lots of places to eat and plenty of stores in the area also the rooms were clean and up to date and comfortable the lady at the front desk was a sweet and very accommodating. I will be staying there for sure in the future.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sheila G, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, 28 December 2013
Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure reading how much you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our #1 priority here at Motel 6 to provide a safe, quiet, clean, and affordable place for our guest to stay at during their lodging needs.

Thank you again for your comment, hope to see you soon.
Fresno, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Everything was great from the minute I walked in the office. Motel clerk Gladys was a complete doll. Rooms were very clean. Floors ,towels,linen and the bathroom were cleaner then some Of the Holiday Inns Ive been in. I was really impressed by there employee Rick. Even though he was constantly busy that man never stopped smiling, always making sure we were taken care of. Coffee in the a.m. was never late and always hot..

Room Tip: I loved my room #107 perfect. Huge bed/ clean
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time out to tell us about your stay here at Motel 6 Shaw & Hwy 99.
It will be my pleasure to tell the staff what a wonderful job they are doing.
Thank you again for sharing our experience, and we hope to see you again soon.
Oakland, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

I had a great experience. The woman at the front desk Gladys I believe was her name. Was very pleasant, and helpful. The rooms were clean.it defiantly served as a home away from home. I would defiantly stay there anytime I take a trip to Fresno.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sheila G, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
It was a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your positive comments

I will let Gladys know what you had to say regarding her service. The entire staff here at Motel 6 enjoys knowing that we have serviced you well.

Thank you again for sharing our experience, and we hope to see you again soon.
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

I was coming into town to visit relatives and decided to stop at this motel 6 based on its pictures, but the service was just as great. Joseph was very helpful, kind, and considerate. He helped me and my grandmother with our luggage and made sure everything was ok with the room before he left us.

Room Tip: The 2 queen beds was a great room
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank BrookeT05
Thank you very much for the wonderful things you had to say about our motel. I very much appreciate your positive feedback.

I will share your comments with Joseph and the staff. I am sure it will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff.

Again thank you and sharing your experience.