“Excellent”

Brahma Bull South and North Indian
Ranked #51 of 1,176 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Absolutely a great restaurant with great service. We ordered the vadas fried lentils. Oh so crispy with hot chili pickle. Yum

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

As good as any Indian cuisine as I have had anywhere. Try the spinach lamb curry, lamb samosas and the naan. I am sure every dish is as good as I had. Good service and would highly recommend if Indian food is what you crave!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We ended up visiting whilst passing through Fresno due to the great reviews on trip advisor and they weren't wrong!

The food was beautifully spiced and the flavours of the main and two side dishes we selected really complemented each other. We would particularly recommend the spinach lamb curry.

The service is great- v unfussy and friendly. Definitely worth a visit if you are in Fresno

1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here a few weeks ago and I would definitely recommend! We had the samosas which came with two dipping sauces, they were very tasty! I had the chicken tikka masala and he had the spinach lamb curry - we opted for the dinner which came family style and included rice, raita, tons of naan, chana and a tapioca dessert at the end. There was so much food we had to take two to-go boxes stuffed full! Everything was flavorful and delicious, service was good and servers were attentive to filling our water. I would come back here in a heart beat!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Not much in the way of atmosphere, but how many Indian restaurants really have atmosphere? You go there for the food!

In that respect Brahma Bull delivers. They have lots of great South Indian dishes, and I enjoyed my Masala Dosa quite a bit. The really unique thing they have are these little fired balls called 'Pulugulu'. Super tasty dipped in Sambar , but definitely have someone to share with because a single order was more than I could eat.

The only disappointment was the Mango Lassi. It's more that thin bright orange style than the more creamy yogurty style I like.

1  Thank yokeho