“Really an amazing time for kids & adults!”

Rotary Storyland Playland Family Amusement Park
Ranked #12 of 52 things to do in Fresno
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Storyland has recently gone through a complete makeover! It is such a neat place that all those amazing childhood stories come to life. There are so many "Story Books", you may need a second trip just to make it all the way through. I highly suggest a visit. The vaule for the money is so worth it.

Playland is connected to Storyland by a really cool train that everyone can ride and a lake where you can ride paddle boats. Playland has a lot of great rides for kids about 12 and under. It also has a splash pad for those extra hot days.

I am so excited to share this place that I played in as a child with my children. A defininte must for a Fresno/Clovis resident or visitor.

2  Thank kelleygirlA

Reviewed 29 July 2013

A great for family. Use to take my grandkids all the time. There are rides and it is near the zoo. You could make a full day in Roeding Park.

1  Thank Leona D
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I remember this amusement area when I was a child and it was brand new -- my grandchildren enjoyed it just as much as I remembered from my childhood, though it looks a little worn in some areas.

3  Thank Golfmom2
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Story land is horrible, it was Our first time going there. The water areas were not working they had little water and it was green and had dead fish in it. The houses and objects were not even taken care off. My son did not like it or enjoyed it. Playland was better, he did enjoy very much the carousel and other machines.

2  Thank Marelis1
Reviewed 27 January 2013

The atmosphere reminds me (and others) of the good 'ol days. Fun and nostalgic rides! There is food, rides, and water boats to take and experience what, is sometimes, a clean pond with ducks and geese.

2  Thank HikinFool