“Great Fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Clovis, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

We enjoyed the organic 4 course meal... Quite tasty. What a value! The show was an added bonus. Bravo to the actor's, they really portrayed their character's well. Trying to figure out the murdering culprit was more fun than I could have imagined. We will return soon. I believe the show changes every six weeks.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Michele A

Fresno, CA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

Have lived in Fresno a long time and Motel Drive is not someplace I would normally hang out, but went there Saturday night and what a treat. Food was delicious show is fun, atmosphere is relaxed, wine is tasty. Seven girls on a night out. Would definitely go again.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank rocket2183
Southern California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Best restaurant on hwy 99! Fresh, friendly, good value.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Lucky find is the most unusual location - between two motels just off the highway 99, southern Fresno. All fresh organic food, homemade farm to table by friendly un pretentious staff. Farmer family owned. Delicious! All dishes come with soup and salad. 3 courses for 4 people and a glass of wine for 1 was less than $60!

Visited May 2013
4 Thank Heidi2010
Fresno, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

I have gone to Mysteriously Yours at Organic Fresno twice now. And every time I want to go back the next day and next. The food is to die for (pun intended), the service is amazing, you can really tell that Tara has a passion for this, and the price is fantastic! They also switch out the script once every 6 weeks, so we should be able to see every script, even with our tight budget. I love that everything about this place is local, the food and the actors. It is nice that it is helping our economy. The only bad thing is it is not in the nicest of areas in Fresno, but they have a gate to protect your cars as well as security cameras. I have never had a problem. And once you are inside it does not matter at all. But it is also right off the freeway, so easy to get to. :) Would I go back? Absolutely, again, and again and again!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Jennifer S
Fresno, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Food and good entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2013

Went to their first Mystery Dinner Theater on Friday February 15th. Wasn't sure what to expect since we'd never been there before and it was across from the zoo where the motels are. We got dressed up and were pleasantly surprised. The food was farm to fork and I loved the tart little goldenberries they put on the salad and the persimmon ginger dressing. The actors perform after the entree is served amongst the tables. Very intimate and personal. I didn't guess who did it. Lighthearted and fun. I'd recommend the wine flight. The sangria was amazing, fig and pineapple, yum! Much better than the mystery dinner theater I went to in Vegas where the actors sat at the tables with us and we couldn't tell who was an actor and who wasn't. The audience here isn't involved in the performance, we just guess whodunit. They gave out gift certificates to 3 people who guessed correctly.

Visited February 2013