“Great fun”

Roger Rocka's Dinner Theatre
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We have enjoyed Roger Rockas so much we decided to purchase season tickets. The shows are good, entertaining and family friendly (kids 8+ I'd say because some shows run a tad long). Tip:arrive a little early for the chance at having first choice at your table.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Our family likes to visit Roger Rocka's at least a couple of times per year. Sometimes my mom , daughter, and I go for a girl's night out and sometimes it's the whole family. We usually don't eat the dinner here because I am a vegetarian and the selection tends to be lacking for the set price, so we do an early dinner in the tower district then head on over after. The Good Company Players do a great themed pre show. My 8 year old fawns over the idea of being part of the Players! Every show is professionally done, and although some shows are far more entertaining than others, we've never left disappointed. In the past, we have been season ticket holders and if 2015's line up looks good, we may be again.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I've been to two shows at Roger Rocka's... And both shows were well done! Dirty Rotten Scoundrel's and Spamalot, both very funny and well performed. The food is top quality and the service is always friendly. Recommend this experience to all visiting Fresno.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

one of the true jewels of Fresno. The good company players are always fantastic, and put on a great show. Every show starts with 20 minutes of the young adult/childrens troupe singing and dancing and they are great.
Food is very good, and for 40-50$- per person you get a full nights entertainment. We drive 90 minutes one way 3-4 times a year to enjoy the show.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Go for the show...amazed at the talent, the costumes were amazing and I really enjoy my evening. Very varied calendar of shows. The small theatre, Second Space also has more intimate shows, smaller venue.