“Nice for the price!”

Ranked #6 of 19 Bakeries in Fresno
Fresno
“Nice for the price!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I am so happy we have a Chinese bakery in town! This place is delicious and economical. Buns and pastries with delicious fillings for less than a buck! Don't forget to come early especially on holidays so they won't be sold out of your faves. Come early enough and they'll just be pulling the goodies out of the oven. And please try their coconut raisin bread, yum!

Visited April 2014

Arcadia, California
“Please Try Their Steamed Chicken Buns!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Who would think Fresno would have a very decent Chinese Bakery? Trust me! I lived in New York, San Francisco, Hong Kong, and Los Angeles. I know authentic Chinese food. My husband and I were visiting our son who lives in Fresno, and came across this bakery. We tried out everything displayed in the window and love them all. Like the Har-Gow (shrimp dumpling), they use pretty good-sized whole shrimp instead of chopped-up shrimp paste. Everybody loves their baked or steamed BBQ pork buns. On the last day of our visit, I asked the owner whether they have chicken buns - they do make them!!! They are not made everyday since not too many people know enough to ask about them. She told me to return in 4 hours. Boy! They are out of this world!!!!! Chicken filling with LOTS of mushrooms. The sauce in the filling is tasty!!! The only problem is they are sold in a bag of 6, you can't just buy one. Let me tell you, I ate 2 on our 10 minutes drive home! Please try them next time you go there. You will not be disappointed! They close at 6pm.

• Visited June 2014

Been to Bakery Delights? Share your experiences!