Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewssausagehighly recommend this hotelcookiesnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentpotatoesevening receptionroom was cleanwafflesexcellent staywould stay here againbusiness tripfresno statehome away from homefresh fruitfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I only stayed one night and even then it was a short night but I thought the hotel was clean and that the staff were very nice. They offered breakfast which I couldn't eat because I was on a short timeline for work and of course did not go down earlier. The other travelers in the group thought it was good.

They gave a free bottle of water in the room that was in the fridge and they had very fresh Otis Spunkmeyer (sp) cookies at the front desk and I got there around 7:30. The room was nice and it had in a coffeemaker and plenty of toiletries if you needed them.

I didn't really know where I was so I can't say how the actual location compares to Fresno attractions and food but alas as a hotel, I thought it was nice.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
nickipasseggi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate the feeback and hope to have your group back again soon. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno for your hotel needs!

Reviewed 9 February 2012

Tonight they had a reception for the guests were beer and wine was complimentary. This was a very nice surprise. One that I have never seen before. My biggest and only gripe was the quality of the television signal. I first noticed it at the guest reception and again in my room, so it must be system wide. Overall, the pixelating was very irritating.

• Stayed: February 2012
nickipasseggi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding the experience you’ve had here at our hotel. Your comments are one of the best tools we have for maintaining the highest level of comfort and service that our guests expect and deserve. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the evening reception, and I truly appreciate your honest and constructive feedback about the television signal. I can assure you that your remarks have been shared with the appropriate staff members so we can work to improve the issue. Should you have any questions or require additional assistance please feel free to contact me directly at (559) 447-5900. We hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 16 January 2012

I recently had the opportunity to book a block of rooms for a sports team tournament. To start, the hotel was very accommodating in providing an excellent group rate which included a very generous breakfast. The hotel was professional and helpful in every way before we arrived in managing our rooming list, changes and special requests.

When I arrived to check in my group, all the key packets were ready and the check in was quick and efficient. This is especially an excellent choice if you have a group because the rooms are spacious and very comfortable. The lobby is inviting with sofas, chairs and a large screen plasma TV which was perfect for watching the playoff games with our group of 40. The hotel also has a banquet room right off the lobby which we reserved for movies and snacks later in the evening.

In the morning, we had a group of hungry teens and the buffet was very generous and included many hot items, eggs, sausage, waffles, biscuits/gravy as well as toast, bagels, cereal, etc... All the players in our team left feeling full and had a good night sleep.

Another advantage is the pool and spa. Even though it was cold, the pool was heated very warm and the team was able to have time in the pool which was a lot of fun. There is also a nearby Ihop which was convenient for late night snacks.

I was very impressed overall with the Hampton Inn and especially the service of the hotel sales staff (Nicki), the front desk, evening manager, breakfast food manager and the housekeeping staff. Thank you for the nice touch of the welcome sign in the lobby. Our group will be back again and we highly recommend this hotel for an overnight stay or for a group looking for a quiet, safe, comfortable place to overnight in the Fresno area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank EdenTravels

I am so pleased to hear that your group had such a wonderful experience. We appreciate the review and the recommendation, and I've passed your comments along to all the staff members you mentioned. I look forward to working with you again in the future - we would love to welcome your group back to the Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

We like Hampton Inns as they are usually very good. This was a one night stay. Unfortunately this place was not up to the Hilton Family of hotels high standards.
There was a fan in the bathroom that runs constantly with no shut off. The heater/air conditioner was at the window but controlled by a very complicated thermostat on the wall. It had all kinds of programming for the week. It took me a long time to figure it out to make it work on a Sunday night. Because the unit was by the window, it blew under the curtains so we had to leave that side of the curtains open. The unit fan went on and off all night long. The fans made so much noise, you didn't hear any of the nearby freeway.
The hotel just installed a new TV system. If you moved to a channel past 9, the TV froze and was blank when you went back. Of course we didn't know that until we called for the maintenance person to help us. We thought we broke the TV.
The comforter was lumpy. The towels a little worn. The check in was easy. The breakfast was good. There is an IHOP restaurant and a Sweet Tomatoes within walking distance. Plenty of parking.

Room Tip: The king bed rooms are larger. We always like higher floors and request it. Join Hilton Honors so you can list your preferences. They are usually honored if available.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2011

I stayed here for business and had a solid, typical Hampton experience. Check-in was friendly and efficient, and my Diamond status with Hilton was recognized. I was placed in an extra-spacious King room. While nothing fancy, the room was sparkling clean and appointed with a well-lit desk, comfortable couch, and decent bed. Internet access worked well. Breakfast in the morning was typical Hampton fare. The hotel's location was fine; it was near the interstate and there were a few restaurants nearby. Overall, for a quick business trip, this hotel did the trick -- good facility and friendly service.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business