US$124
US$98
US$91
US$184
US$176
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
US$90
US$88
All reviewssausagehighly recommend this hotelcookiesnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentpotatoesevening receptionroom was cleanwafflesexcellent staywould stay here againbusiness tripfresno statehome away from homefresh fruitfront desk staff
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

I was booked by my travel department for one night at the Hampton Inn. Since I was traveling to Fresno, I didn't expect it to be so nice. The room was very clean and well furnished. The complimentary internet, wine reception, and hot breakfast were all real bonuses for the business traveler.

The service was great, from the greeting at the front desk, the food workers, all the way to check out.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Friendly, professional staff. Very clean room and all amenities on premises. Room offered quiet retreat with great/very comfortable mattress. Nice refreshing swimming pool with towel service. Freeway close location without the noise.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I regularly stay in Hilton chain hotels of all types on business and holidays. My family and I only stayed one night in Fresno on our way back from Yosemite National Park. The receptionist was warm and friendly and very accommodating. This chain of hotels stands for a certain price point but only once have I ever had an issue with a Hampton hotel. The hotel was clean and tidy,with staff working hard to keep it that way,it was relatively noise free as it is away from the highway but not buried in a maze of retail units. The internet was fully functioning and a decent speed. The breakfasts were the normal mix of pre mixed eggs and other hot foods, pastries and breads and fresh fruit which is always a nice touch in the US. I was in this hotel for less than 12 hours but I'm happy to report that it lived up to the Hampton brand expectations.

Room Tip: Get a room at the rear of the hotel, doesn't face the highway , go for the end of the halls, away from the noisy ice machines.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Nicki P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Dear Jonathan Y,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience here at our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback and I'm so happy to hear that we provided you with the high level of service and accommodations you have come to expect from the Hampton brand. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Yosemite National Park and we look forward to hosting your family here in Fresno for future stays.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I was taking my son to summer camp and needed to spend the night in Fresno. I looked at all hotels in the area and this was the lowest price of this category. The location was decent and we were very pleased with the hotel. Lobby was clean with beverages (water, coffee, tea) available all day. Front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. My favorite thing was that they wash the duvet covers after each guest's stay. No gross bed covers! Room was clean and fresh, bathroom was clean. Surprisingly nice towels in the bathroom as well as nice large pool towels. Breakfast was more than ample with a variety of choices. One emplyoyee in particular (didn't get his name) seemed to be everywhere in the hotel working his behind off. He was cleaning up spills in the dining area, changing out the pool towel bins, emptying garbage, etc. The following week, we stayed at another Hampton about 6 miles away, because it was cheaper. Big mistake. Awful location between highway 99 and the train tracks. If you are deciding between the two, choose this one.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather T

Dear Heather T,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all that we have to offer, and that your experiences with the staff were so positive. I agree that we have wonderful employees who truly care about our guests. We do indeed wash our duvet covers with every stay and we pride ourselves in the cleanliness of our rooms. Thank you again for your feedback and for choosing our hotel for your needs in Fresno. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very Friendly staff, greet you when you come in as well as mornings and evenings when you return.. I stay here because it is close to my corporate headquarters. Rooms are always clean, beds are very comfortable and the staff wants to ensure that your stay is great.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Rosemary T,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review. I'm so happy to hear that we've lived up to your expectations when traveling to Fresno. We truly value and appreciate the relationship we have with your company. We look forward to continuing to provide outstanding service to you and your fellow travelers for many years to come. Thank you again!