Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno
US$88
Hotels.com
US$125
US$122
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$73
TripAdvisor
All reviewssausagehighly recommend this hotelcookiesnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentpotatoesevening receptionroom was cleanwafflesexcellent staywould stay here againbusiness tripfresno statehome away from homefresh fruitfront desk staff
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I was extremely pleased with our stay. From the minute you walk into the lobby, the staff are very friendly, and professional, and the lobby is warm and inviting, and has fresh beverages available. The bed and pillows were great! The breakfast had a large assortment of everything you could want: waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, bread items, yogurt, fruit, etc.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I was very pleased with the entire design and comfortable feeling that was felt the moment we entered the Inn. Every staff member was so pleasant and helpful. A family member was going to be in the same city and was looking for a place to stay. I recommended the Inn. I would stay at that Inn, or any of the Hampton Inn's on my next trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I had come to fresno to take my board exam. The hotel was great. The bed was extra comfortable, convenient location right off the highway.I thought it was too pricey though, everything for fairly simple so I didn't think it was worth the price.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Carine N
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Rooms smell - I will not stay there again! Watch out they always try and give the handicap rooms and say the are full - I heard the same thing 3 weeks in a row. I travel for busines every week - pretty slick

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Diane T
Nicki P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear Diane T,

I’m so very sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us and we apologize for letting you down. I will be sure to keep your feedback in mind as we're always working to improve our overall guest experience. Unclean rooms are not typcial at our hotel and I can assure you I will be following up with the appropriate staff members. I thank you for your review and I really hope you'll give us another chance if your travels bring you back to our area. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss your experience further. I truly appreciate your feedback and wish you safe travels in the future.

Nicki Passeggi, Assistant General Manager
(559) 447-5900 x525
nicki.passeggi@hilton.com

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Very friendly and helpful service by everyone I encountered. Room was spacious, clean and modern. Small details like free Internet, water bottle, and a decent morning breakfast are appreciated. Bed was comfortable enough with a little note saying that the comforter and all sheets had been washed. Forgot my charger and the hotel contacted me to send it back out. I'd definitely stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business