“Decent food for the price! :)”
Review of Fajita Fiesta

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fajita Fiesta
Ranked #762 of 1,176 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Nice restaurant, good food, and as a bonus, it turns into a night club after 9pm or so on Fridays and Saturdays I think it was, call for details. We would go back sometime! :)

Reviewed 9 October 2010

I live close to Fresno State and Fajita Fiesta is a close drive. I went in there on Cince de Mayo of this year and received the worst service of my life. On Thursday night, I decided to give it another chance. I figured they were slammed on Cinco de Mayo (mind you we spoke with a manager and she did little to comfort our issues) and I shouldn't rule this place out. Boy was I wrong.

I called in to ask about specials/happy hour pricing. The lady on the phone was very friendly. I went in and there were about 15 people doing karaokee. Some not bad, some horrible. The waitress brought the four of us a basket of chips and a 1/4 cup size bowl of salsa (enough for about four chips). After taking our drink order, it took about 6 minutes to get 2 margaritas and a beer (mind you, there are 15 people in the entire restaurant). Finally after about 15 minutes I had to ask the waitress for menus. Meanwhile, our first batch of margaritas were finished, and I had to go up to the bar and ask for another round. Not sure what the server was doing when it was this dead. The soup was the best part of the meal. The tortilla soup is tasty and well presented.

Then came the torment. We waited for drinks and had to ask several times for water. After bringing our soups/salads, the waitress brought us what we thought was queso dip (it was a block of cheese melted, unable to dip chips in). We sent it back politely, and asked for a substitution. At this time, our entrees came out. The $11 dollar chicken burrito is the size of an enchilada. The chicken tasted like pre cooked strips. The beans were ok, the rice was hard with just peas (I don't think it was even mexican rice). The guacamole on the burrito was clearly browning already. 10 minutes after our dinners arrived, the recalled appetizer came out. This was the sampler and was an ok deal.

I gave this place a second chance and let down some friends in the process. I have had better mexcian food and service at Taco Bell right around the corner. Please save yourself some time, frustration, and appetite and choose one of the multiple Mexican restaurants in the area.

1  Thank jjselan
Reviewed 6 May 2009

This was a disgusting lunch experience. It was noon and we were the only customers. service was very slow and uncaring. Chicken and beef were burned, as were the onions. Beans were runny and tasteless. Tables sticky as was floor. We told the waitress our food was inedible and burned. Overpriced ($9-10 per lunch). I will not go back!!

Reviewed 15 February 2009

I took my fiance out for valentines day thinking the food would be good. Little did I know it would end up to be one of the worst restaurants I've ever been to. The wait was about 1 hour. Ordered some margeritas which my fiance couldn't even hold down. Ordered our food and that took about 45min to get. The first two flautas I ate were ok but the third one I think had some bad meat. My fiances tacos came cold, she ate one and that was all she could eat. Just not a restaurant I would recommend eating at.

Reviewed 24 November 2008

i've been there three times. twice during lunch the food is okay but the plates can be a bit messy. the waitresses are nice and friendly, but they seem overwhelmed. i only saw 2 servers for the whole restaurant. fridays are fun b/c of karaoke, but service is slow. the prices are a litle high for the quality, but if you like salsa then thats the place to be.

Been to Fajita Fiesta? Share your experiences!