“Great place! I wish I lived closer.”
Review of DiCicco's

DiCicco's
Ranked #42 of 1,141 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We stopped here as we were passing through town, and we were really impressed. I had the tortellini. At most restaurants, when you order tortellini it ends up being a pretty small portion, but the tortellini entre at this place was very generous! The chowder was very creamy and delicious. My wife had the Fettuccine Alfredo, and she said it was delicious.

The restaurant has a very convenient location right near the freeway. We will definitely be eating here again the next time we are passing through Fresno!

1  Thank Jim_and_Barbie

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Loved that this affordable, family style restaurant was an oasis in a town of chain restaurants. Food was good, large portions but not too large. Loved the garlic and olive oil dipping sauce for the bread. Not so impressed with the Chianti. Great service. Easy walk across the street from the Piccadilly Inn Hotel on Shaw if you stay there.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I've had a few different dishes from here and all have been good. It's tough to find a good cheese calzone, so if you're looking for one, ask for a Cheese calzone with triple extra Ricotta, it's the closest to authentic I've had since the 80's.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

They have a great selection, and the food is fresh and good, ate here 2 times in a week that I was in Fresno, have to come back every other month, I will come here again and bring more people here.

1  Thank Michael-USAA
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

So me and my husband like to come here on date night. Their chicken fetucinni alfredo with meat balls is soooooo delicious. It is a very romantic setting and they serve wine. ;)
I recommend anyone who is in search for a little romance to take your partner to this place.

Been to DiCicco's? Share your experiences!