“Everyone was pleased on two occasions”
Review of Tahoe Joe's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tahoe Joe's
Ranked #60 of 1,124 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Everyone was pleased on two occasions”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I dined here on two occasions with a different set of business travelers each time. On both visits, everyone at our table was pleased with the service and food.

I got the Joe's Steak Salad on my first visit, which was very good. The steak was super smoky-flavored and very tender - it was a good pairing with salad greens and vinaigrette. Our waiter also brought our table the cheesecake to try (on the house, because we were first-time visitors!) - it was rich and creamy with an amazing crust. On my second visit, I ordered small just to make sure I saved room for the cheesecake again. On each visit, my table-mates ordered a variety of steaks and all were pleased with their flavor and their cook.

The décor is your typical small-chain steakhouse décor and the wait staff could not have been more friendly and accommodating. My second visit was with a group of 6, a few of whom are very particular about their food and drink, and the staff was wonderful and patient with our party throughout the entire evening.

Visited June 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

We've frequented Tahoe Joes many times. Each visit is consistant and we give it an excellent every time. The place is always clean and welcoming. I love the atmosphere. The dim lighting creates a nice cozy feel. The service is great and the food is always soo good! Steak or chicken breast is what I usually order. The mountain mashers are to die for! The bread before dinner is the absolute best. Ooh..and the green beens soo tasty and crisp! Enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
San Francisco, California
“Very tasty meal”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

To beat the crowd on Mother's Day, we thought to celebrate with a dinner out a day early. I was going to order the pasta but opted for the seasoned bar-b-q chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans. Never a disappointment. The meal was so tasty that even the green beans has its own distinct flavor but not overpowering. The service was very good, our server kept giving my son a new glass of strawberry lemonade when he was just halfway finish. Very prompt, courteous and friendly service.

• Visited May 2013
Orem, Utah
“I Love It”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I always have at least one meal whenever I'm in Fresno. I like there menu and the food is great at reasonable prices. I'll continue to enjoy this place.

Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Over Rated”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Steak was ok, but nothing special. We found it noisy and not particularly comfortable. Better meal to be had at Sizzlers. Not as fancy but better steak and all around value.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Tahoe Joe's? Share your experiences!