“One of the Best Breakfasts in town”
Review of Huckleberry's

Huckleberry's
Ranked #64 of 1,136 Restaurants in Fresno
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We are always happy when we come here. They have a great variety of interesting and delicious food and the best service in town! If they can't make you happy, it's your own fault, because they bend over backwards to please.

There are newer reviews for Huckleberry's

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is just a fun place to have breakfast and the best thing about it is the food! I had one of the best breakfast meals ever, country fried steak, country potatoes with scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy. There was so much good tasting food that I was disappointed that I couldn't finish it all. It was a real hearty man's breakfast. We will definitely eat there again...maybe for lunch, too.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The wife and I have drove by this place several times and always said we would stop. Well today we stopped and I am kicking myself in the butt for not stopping sooner. The meal started with fried green tomatoes and beignets with fruit. I had the Cajun benedict and it was simply awesome and the wife had an omelet that she said was hot and delicious the service was great and though there was a crowd when we pulled up it only took about ten minutes to get a table. New favorite.....

Reviewed 10 June 2014

They did a great job with our group of 25, coffee was always hot and full everyone had a great breakfast

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The service was exceptionally excellent. We had at least 5 different people come by the table for ordering, coffee refilling, table clearing, etc. I LOVE grits: it is an essential breakfast element for me. Sadly, mine were runny. This is a basic item that for a Louisianna-themed restaurant and should never screw up. The quiche was ok but didn't seem freshly made. Beniegt was excellent.

Been to Huckleberry's? Share your experiences!