“I love Milano's!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Fresno
“I love Milano's!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2009

The pizza is great, but my fav is the Meatball sand. The people were great and on Weds. for lunch there's live music.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Fresno, CA
“Worst Fresno Has To Offer”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2008

This was the WORST dining experience I've ever had! I'm certain of it! I ordered around lunch time, 11:30 a.m., before a table of 12. I had a single order of the "Chef's" signature dish, chicken fettuccini alfredo. My goodness it was the worst I've EVER had! It had very little sauce, more noodle than anything. Not to mention the clump of six noodles all stuck together. Need I say more??? YES! On to the horrible service!

So I take a seat 10 feet away from the register near the pool table so I can be easily noticed by the cashier/server/busboy/bartender so when my order comes up he can see me. Now there were three people in line ahead of me when I arrived. I heard a bell "ding" about 10 minutes after arrival and ONE of the three people ahead of me gets her food. 10 minutes later another "ding" but the cashier/server guy is so busy taking orders from the large table he cannot answer to the "ding." A few minutes goes by and "ding, ding, ding." Sounds like the cook is getting impatient too. Anyway...30 minutes later I receive my TO GO order.

Truthfully,

Very dissatisfied downtown worker

Poor food + Poor Service = No More Milano for me.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This place is RIGHT by where I work, so that makes it an easy choice. Good pizza and I enjoy their salad &amp...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2007

This place is RIGHT by where I work, so that makes it an easy choice. Good pizza and I enjoy their salad & breadsticks, too.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook