“Great Beds”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I felt the beds were superior. I have back problems but woke up with no pain. The premises were beautiful and the hotel was clean. The workers were pleasant and helpful. The quality for the price was above average. The only problems we had were that the DVD player didn't work and the bathroom sink drained slowly. If there was a sleep set on the TV we didn't find it but all in all it was an excellent experience.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Reviewed 10 May 2013

On our way to Palm Springs with our two dogs we stayed one night. Spotlessly clean, comfortable , nicely decorated with excellent staff and even a very nice free breakfast!! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013
A La Quinta traveler
Tigard, Oregon, USA
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Reviewed 27 April 2013

the outside is stunning and it's a shock to get off on your floor and the carpet st nasty. stains the whole length of the hall to my room. the go green crap doesn't fly for me when i'm paying for a room i want the temp of the room to stay where i put it. the motion detectors turn the a/c off while your away and then blast for an hour trying to cool down when you get back. food was good, staff young and friendly and helpful. if and when i go back to fresno i'll call the hotel first and try to find a non green crap one. lol

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank szabo90
Reviewed 26 April 2013

we stayed there for the night when we took a flight from las vegas to fresno in order to continue to yosemite. it was nice clean, nice people at the front desk not expensive !!! breakfast is sufficient and lots of parking space

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I have stayed at this property several times, and always had a great experience - until now. I had a 4 night business stay scheduled, so bumped up to a 2 room suite (I usually stay in a regular king room). After a very long drive, I got to the room only to find that the wall mounted A/C controllers didn't work (there are 2 in the suite, and neither worked). I called the front desk and they quickly came up to show me how to manually control the A/C units - the wall mounts don't work. The next morning, I set my laptop up on the desk to get some work done before meeting clients. The desk lamp didn't work. I sat in the desk chair and nearly fell to the ground, one arm fell off the chair. The bathroom is equipped with a nice lighted magnifying mirror - broken. The blow dryer is mounted to the wall with a single screw in the drywall - I didn't notice is was barely hanging there and it completely fell off the wall when I tried to use it. The satellite (DirecTV) box in the bedroom doesn't work. The Wi-Fi signal is very weak, and tends to disappear. I resorted to using my phone for a hot spot (hate to use my data plan). I actually pick up a neighboring hotel's Wi-Fi clearer than La Quinta's. My key card had to be reset two different times as I was locked out of the room.
The room is clean - I have no complaints about that. The staff is friendly and helpful. But it's like every device in the room is broken or questionable, and there has been no effort to fix things. There are several comparable hotels in the area and my next trip will be to one of those.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business