“Great Place, Great Location”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We travel to this area frequently and have found this great hotel. They are close to a great shopping center, Riverpark, and several restaurants. They provide breakfast each morning and we have been late and there was food still out. Only one issue, we like to be on the first floor due to age and all the rooms on the first floor have a spa. The cost is more and I cannot be in the room with the chemicals as I have asthma. So we take the TOP floor..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We both enjoyed the available time to relax away from visiting--me especially. And your hotel provided us with Internet access freely. SO my sister did not have to miss her Face Book! Loved haing a laundry on the floor and internet access in hotel. The breakfast each day in hotel was absolutely appreciated by both my siste and myself. I was delighted that the window in room opened so could have God's air in night when all cooler...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Recommend this hotel highly. Rooms are well laid out and very comfortable. A very clean hotel with excellent desk and service staff. Good breakfast with fresh fruit and foods. A good place to stay in Fresno!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed here on our way to Yosemite. This is a new hotel, in a great location (near Hwy 41, north of town on the road toward Yosemite). Staff was polite and helpful. Room was comfortable. No complaints.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The hotel was more than anticipated. Beds were very comfortable, and though the hotel was full, I never heard anyone in the hallways or even in the next room. Very clean, and staff were exceptional. The hotel even has the new Keurig type coffee makers in the room. I'd happily stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This hotel was a cheerful surprise. There are fewer rooms than at many chains, giving the hotel a more personal feel. The staff at the front desk and at breakfast were amazing! They always greeted me warmly, and most of them remembered by name and room number just upon seeing me. The front desk staff asked me if there was anything they could do to make my stay more enjoyable, and when I mentioned something they apologized and corrected the problem right away. I couldn't figure out how the TV worked, and like a flash, someone was there to help me.
Breakfast buffet was okay - nothing especial, with scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, cereal and milk, breads and pastries, coffee, juice, hard boiled eggs, yogurt and probably some other items I can't remember, all served on foam plates and plasticware.
The didn't announce it in advance, but from 5 - 7 they offer snacks in the lobby. Two nights snacks were provided by BJs Brewery. Yummy! The beer was also yummy!
The rooms were just fine, pretty much what I expected from a chain hotel. No complaints at all: everything was clean and in good repair, but nothing memorable. The AC, frig and microwave worked, as expected.
The computers in the business center worked, 24/7. Room wifi was fast. The fitness center was small but sufficient and was open with a room key 24/7. There is also a coin-op laundry room.
The location is in a nicer area, which made me comfortable walking around. Stores and restaurants are nearby, and so is freeway access.

Room Tip: Maybe avoid freeway side of hotel, but my room was closest to the freeway, and I didn't hear any...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I always stay at this hotel when I come to work in Fresno. Love it. The staff is so kind. The rooms are clean and very spacious. There are always snacks in the lobby and the pool is perfect.
I love staying here.