“Fantastic Hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
California
“Fantastic Hotel”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

The Homewood is a great place for people who like a little extra room to stretch out in. They provide a hot breakfast every morning and every evening we were always greated by Sylvia the hostess. She made up feel so welcome everynight. Everyone at this hotel makes you feel welcome. Great location close to shopping!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
HtlMngr, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, responded to this review, 15 January 2013
Thank you for your most recent feedback. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and our staff.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 6 January 2013

it was nice. quite and clean which is most important. customer service the best. traveling with husband and he also felt very welcomed. a bit pricey but worth it. we travel a lot since being both retired and we will come back again. the clerk was great at check-in he told us everything we wanted about the Hilton. we always asks a lot of questions before we get the room. will stay on our way back home.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Hampton, Virginia
Reviewed 3 January 2013

If you are looking for location and predictability this it it. Comfortable and clean rooms right off the highway and close to restaurants and shopping. Rooms have kitchinettes and there is a hot breakfast and a decent evening meal that includes beer and wine.
Hostesses in dining room are very friendly and helpfull. Hilton does not deliver newspapers for loyal customers to their rooms any more but the local paper and USA today are available in the lobby.
My only complaint is that the bed covers end up on the floor every morning . Management tells us that there is a change coming. Just not soon enough.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank 2muchfun4us
Redding, California
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Not sure what I was looking for after most raving reviews in your website. The hotel was a comfortable compact suites road hotel. Possible great for families and people that need a kitchenette for their stay. No restaurant to speak off - at least the menu did not look too appealing. Very difficult to find entrance particularly at night. Signage is too small and place a bit odd. This hotel is located behind another Marriott chain hotel. Front desk service was very polite.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
El Segundo, California
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I am a Diamond member with Hilton and travel almost weekly. I rarely stay at places that make me want to write a review. That being said, I came in town for a business trip and spent all day on the road. After we checked in Sylvia treated us like she was our own personal hostess!! I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 2 December 2012

This was my first time in Fresno and I have to admit that I was not exptecting much from the things that I had heard about Fresno. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel and all that it offered. The room was great and more than I needed for a one week stay. The hotel offered free breakfast and dinner everyday of my stay. The kitchenette was great and I was able to keep my water cold in the refrigerator. The microwave came in handy for popcorn and warming up leftovers from restaurnats.
Th otel is within walking distance of shopping and restaurants. The staff was very cordial and there to help in anyway needed.
I would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Jvmac
HtlMngr, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, responded to this review, 4 December 2012
Thank you for your most recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that our hotel was more than expected. We hope to serve you in the near future. Thank you Serina Najar
Cypress, California
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I was in Fresno for a couple of nights and found this gem in the city. Hotel was in great condition, good breakfast, room was a nice size even though it was a studio (about the same size of hotels standard rooms so I had no complaints), nice comfortable king size bed and friendly front desk and housekeepers. The only issue was that I had to drive about 9 miles from the freeway but that was due to my GPS. Close to many restaurants (Chili's is right across the street) and there is a mall about 2 miles away.

Area was safe and I would recommend this hotel to both the single traveler or family traveling to the area.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank dbanksiii64
Thank you for your most recent stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback and kind words about our staff. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Thanks again Serina Najar.