Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno
US$129
US$118
ComfortSuites
US$106
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$65
US$156
US$136
Summerfield Inn Fresno Yosemite(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
Travelocity
US$90
US$88
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnersocial hourevening receptionnorth fresnohome away from homeliving roomgreat place to stayoatmealbusiness tripfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastnice staybed was very comfortablewould stay againpotatoessausage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I stayed here one night by myself. The room was well appointed as a suite. There was plenty of room in the kitchen area plus dishes to use, coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher, etc. Impressive. All in excellent condition, nice & new. There was even a bag of microwave popcorn which was a nice touch. The family room area was really nice with a couch and a few chairs in addition to an eating table.

The bed was very comfortable. Bedding and pillows were great.

The bedroom spacious. The bathroom was nice with plenty of soaps, towels, etc. Nice shower. All really clean and new. No noise to disturb my sleep.

The flat panel TVs were in great shape. The only problem? I could only stay one night!

The free breakfast was fairly nice -- scrambled eggs, a waffle maker, sausage, cereal, juices, coffee, muffins, all the usual stuff and in a really big area with plenty of tables to eat at.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank maw8
HtlMngr, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear maw8

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback. It’s great to hear you enjoyed your stay in our spacious suites. It sounds like you wish you were here for a couple more nights. Maybe on your next trip back you will be able to enjoy all of our amenities. Again thank you for taking the time to review and hope to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Homewood Suite by Hilton is a great place to stay. I stay here every time I come into town. Very clean, polite staff, centrally located as a single woman traveling I feel very safe. Their evening appetizers and warm lobby is a great way to unwind after a long day of traveling.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear WillardFarms,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your valuable feedback. I'm pleased to hear that we are your place to stay when you come to Fresno. I'm also happy to hear that you enjoyed our manager's reception. It’s definitely nice to come home to a hotel and to be able to unwind. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope to see you on your next trip back to Fresno.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stayed October 2013. Typical Homewood Suites. Close to Fresno airport. Staff friendly, rooms clean and comfortable. There are several restaurants close by, try "Cool Hand Lukes" steakhouse on Shaw. Good food! Great place to stay if you are planning a trip to Yosemite and fly into Fresno. Free breakfast - love those waffles!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sputnik013
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I really like the conveniences and amenities of the Homewood Suites brand. Great value for your dollar. Suite hotel ideal for families or when traveling for extended stays while on business. Breakfast buffet in the morning is the usual standard fare but I just do oatmeal , yogurt and coffee it had everything I need to get the day started. Nice fitness center with the basic cardio equipment and weights.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Seriously I do not want to leave, this is like a little piece of heaven. I walked into a clean room, with separate bedroom, gorgeous bathroom & vanity ..oh let's not forget about the kitchen...perfection!!! I practically lived in my bedroom, the ceiling fan felt great and was my "white noise" comfortable bed, quiet room. Felt like I was in a luxury apartment, may I sign a year lease?!? :) The best!!

• Stayed: October 2013