“Nice place”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno
Ranked #7 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Homewood suites was very comfortable. The suite was very clean with great amenities. The complimentary breakfast was great, though on one morning when it was crowded, the staff seemed to have a bit of a challenge bringing out the hot stuff quickly enough to meet demand. However, there was enough of other stuff, so we did not go hungry. We did not partake the complimentary dinner on the weekday we were there, but it would be great for families wanting to dine in.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno

Reviewed 29 May 2014

As typical for Homewood suites, this hotel offers studios, one and two bedroom suites. We opted for a one bedroom suite and it did not disappoint. All the conveniences of home plus being close to Sequoia national Forest.

The service was very good but upon check out the clerk appeared to be very slow and had a lot of difficulty dividing payments as I split it with a friend.

All in all, a good stay and I had a lot of fun with my friend. Definitely a dose of antidepressant for me.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank traveler4k
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed here before and things were great but this time the internet was super slow. Now and then it would work better but I suffered with several hours just trying to get some email and send a report in to the office. I rebooted, did all the trouble shooting stuff and it tells me the problem is with the access point. I confirmed this as I am now at another hotel using their high speed internet with the same laptop I used at Homewood. I called the desk and asked if there was problems and was given a code to use but since the code can only be used the first time you log on each stay I was never able to access the log on page again. I am not sure if this is a new internet policy or not.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Anytime I am in Fresno for business, this is the only place I will stay. The on-site "happy hour" is a perfect way to unwind after work, with plenty of restaurants nearby as well. I highly recommend staying in a whirlpool suite, as there is no better way to relax. Overall, this is a great place to stay whether it's for business or leisure.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Group hotel for family wedding. Good coffee at breakfast and plenty of room for family to hang out. The hotel is quiet but a little out of the way, although major shopping and dining is available within a couple of miles.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here several times on business trips to a customer. I have found the staff to always be friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and the rooms are large. The location is close to a lot of restaurants which is nice. The only complaint I have is that the breakfast is not very good. Hilton and Hampton's have better breakfasts.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Have stayed here twice and both times was very impressed. The staff is excellent and the breakfast are wonderful. Rooms are extremely comfortable and have everything in them that you can possibly need. Unfortunately, we have not been there with the free dinners but the menu looks great.

I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Rebecca K, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Holly_C_2011

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and were impressed by our staff. It makes us proud to know that we provided you with a clean and comfortable room along with excellent customer service. I do hope you get a chance to visit us during the week so you can enjoy our evening reception we have Monday thru Thursday from 5pm-7pm. Thank you for such a great review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Rebecca