Days Inn Fresno Central
HIExpress.com
US$124
US$90
Official Hotel
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
US$184
US$176
US$121
US$112
Agoda.com
All reviewseggo wafflesroom was cleanan older buildinghard boiled eggswould stay here againeasy accesscoffee makerdrivewayunitsfreewayratesmicrowave
Reviewed 7 July 2010

We had an unexpected stop in Fresno on our way home to Las Vegas from Oregon, and stopped at the Days Inn because we didn't want to back track and couldn't go further. It definately would not hold up to the white glove treatment, but it wasn't horrible. Dirt in the corners that had probably been accumulating for years. The pool looked all right, but we didn't use it. The front desk clerk was friendly, the tv had lots of channels, breakfast was complimentary, but we ate at Denney's. Denney's gave us 15% off with our room key. No wifi, but as another reviewer said; "You get what you ay for."

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank arniepalmerfan
Reviewed 15 October 2009

My wife and I went to Fresno to see a concert. We found the hotel online and booked it. When we got there, the lobby smelled terrible. Upon getting to our room, the room appeared not to have been cleaned in awhile. The sheets also smelled. The blanket that was on the bed, was so old it felt like it was going to fall apart. It reminded me of a old sponge. With time running short, we had to leave to see the concert. Once the concert was over we stopped at a store and bought a sheet and blanket set to take back.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cow_boy104
Reviewed 1 August 2009

We stayed there 2 nights...spent one day in Yosemite and one day in Sequioa...no other reason to stay in Fresno! We got a good deal and used the rooms basically to sleep and bathe!! The hotel is the best hotel in a very ugly strip of old hotels! Next time I will spend an extra $20 bucks and stay elsewhere if I'm with family, If I'm with friends...well who cares!! I wouldnt take my family again, too many "shady" people hanging outside their rooms! It got noisy at times with cars passing with their loud radios! Rooms were decent, not excellent or spotless, remember this isnt The Cartlon Ritz you're staying at! At least no one broke into my car unlike other hotels in that strip!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank louiep1769
Reviewed 9 January 2009

I stayed there for one one night, when I drove back from las vages to the san francisco bay area.

the hotel is dirty and old. the worst thing was that they evercharged $20 more than the agreed amount. I am in the process of disputing the overcharge via my credit card company.

avoid it.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 19 May 2008

Part of an escourted tour by Jetsave (UK)- unable to walk anywhwere at night since it was in a dodgy area so we were stuck with Denny's to have dinner. Worst hotel of the nine we stayed in on the tour

• Stayed: April 2008