“Good for the Price”

La Quinta Inn Fresno Yosemite
Ranked #15 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I got a great deal from Hotwire. The hotel was clean, comfortable beds and the location was good. The staff at the front desk were friendly and accommodating. I was happy with the deal I got from hotwire and the hotel turned out to be great as well. If I ever have to go back to Fresno I will definitely stay here. There is also an El Torito next door which is great and they have awesome Happy hour prices!

Room Tip: El Torito is next door!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 August 2012

Me and my wife took our grandsons to the Zoo .They loved the swimming pool .They also loved the continual breakfast.Plus Ice machine and soda machines also were very handy especially since it was nice and hot.Thank-you.Plus I really liked the lady that waited on us.She was very nice and explained the directions to our room so we knew were to go.I forgot her name tall with long wavy or curly hair pretty dark.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
A La Quinta traveler
Ceres, California, USA
Reviewed 14 August 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
La Puente, California, USA
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Try to keep gang members from interring the premises while breakfast is been serve. One of the people that work for La Quinta is hearing me get verbally abuse and said nothing to him or the supervisor on staff until after the homeless gang member had left.

I did notify the manager at checkout and she was of aware of the situation. I felt my life was endangered and this could be a situation that will happen again. Needless to say I will never stay at this facility again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I've seen some reviews of this place about how it is in a sketchy part of the neighborhood, but honestly, I didn't feel that way. Plus, if you have some common sense and not looking for trouble, it's completely fine to be in this area. I actually thought it was a nice area because they had an IHOP, El Torito, and Fresh and Easy just down the street from La Quinta.

As for the hotel, it's average. The room definitely had a funky smell which I got used to because I stayed for 5 days. But the rooms were clean and everything worked as advertised. They even had Free WiFI (score!) and a nice LCD HD TV (wow). Bathroom was nice and clean with running hot water (can't complain). It looks like an older hotel that they tried to upgrade with putting in some amenities like the TV, but it's definitely not a 4star hotel or anything.

I would definitely stay again if I was in town for business.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Very nice rooms, much larger and more comfortable than the Motel 6 rooms where we are used to staying. This hotel could do a little better on bathroom cleanliness, but it was acceptable. My only issue is that La Quinta's prices are a bit of a shock after many years of staying at Motel 6.However, the size and condition of the rooms plus the fact that La Quinta just feels safer and more comfortable makes it worth it. Unfortunately, the higher cost also means I must spend fewer days per year traveling.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2012

This is a nice clean motel with plenty of parking and was a real good value. AARP and AAA rates are around $60+per night.during the summer.

There is also an I-Hop next door and a Starbucks right around the corner within walking distance.

The rooms have hair dryers, ironing boards, coffee makers, a separate table and desk.
The bed was comfortable and it was quiet.

The room I stayed in did not have refrigerator or microwave, but they probably have rooms that have them.

They have a nice pool which was clean. It's not a huge pool, but I was able to swim laps with no problems.

They have a breakfast that starts at 6:00 that includes juice, coffee, cereal, instant oatmeal, apples, bananas, bagels, and make your own waffles.

This motel is right off of the freeway and is easily accessible.

I would recommend this motel as it is clean and a good value for what you get.

I think the motel was almost full when I was there. There were a variety of guests, from families, business travels, and construction crews. It's great for families as you have the pool and the breakfast is included.

Room Tip: My room was in the back on the 1st floor and there were no problems. It was not on a real busy stree...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business