US$124
US$104
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$114
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We booked a king room at the Park Inn by Radisson in Fresno via Priceline. The reviews I had read after I booked weren’t the best, but when you book via Priceline you can’t cancel, so we opted to try our luck and stay the night. We arrived right around check-in time, 3PM and there was no one in the lobby when we got there. The lobby is pretty big and looks like it was recently remodeled. It kind of looks like a living room how they have it with a big TV and couches to sit on. The lady who checked us in was nice and the process was relatively easy. We were given room 228 in the Jamaica North section which is somewhat towards the back of the hotel.

The king room we stayed in was spacious. In addition to the king bed, there was a chaise lounger, a big leather recliner chair, a coffee table, wrap around desk and chair, flat screen TV, and dresser. The bed wasn’t the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept on, but for me it was on par with other hotel beds, but my boyfriend did say that his back hurt in the morning when he woke up. The bathroom was pretty standard, although there is a nice vanity area in front of the bathroom with a mirror and stool to sit at if you want to do your make up while someone is in the bathroom. The vanity area also had a coffee maker and a small refrigerator for our use. The view from the room isn’t much, it’s just the parking lot, so we kept the curtains closed the entire time we were there.

We thought about using the hot tub so we walked out there to check it out. The pool/hot tub facilities are gated and there’s a couple of cabanas to lounge on while out there. Although we did not end up using either facility, when we were out there we asked some people in the hot tub how it was, they said it gets really hot and then cools down. We did not visit the restaurant on site, so I don’t have a review for that.

The hotel building seems older, although they probably have remodeled the interiors of the rooms within the past couple of years. The walls are pretty thin and you can hear other room doors closing and people walking around in the room directly above. If you’re a light sleeper, you might want to think about bringing ear plugs!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2012

My husband and I stayed in Fresno for a wedding. Picked Park Inn because of the nice woman (Stacy) who I spoke with when making the reservations. Professional, patient and answered all my questions (security, early check-in possibility, getting three rooms by each other). She was SO nice. When we arrived Stacy, her Manager and another woman were all at the Front Desk. Each one had a big smile to greet us. Now that is what I like to see. The Lobby is very nice and the grounds are clean. Our King Bed was firm just like my husband wants it. Lots of hot water for the shower and a small fridge too. A big desk was in the room too for our computer work. That was nice. And a big flat screen tv. The only complaint would be the bath linens. A little thread bare. If the towels/wash cloths were upgraded I would have given Park Inn 5 starts. But, again, the best part was Stacy and her "gang" there at the front desk to help us every step of the way. Thanks, Stacy!

Room Tip: On a busy street, so ask for a room in the back off the stree.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights, while visiting Sequoia and Kings Canyon Parks. The hotel is in Fresno outskirts, so we didn't happen to visit Fresno itself. There is not much to see or do in the hotel area, there are some fast foods and some malls. I'm actually not sure whether it is a safe area at night. Our room was nice, in the standards of the hotel chain. The nicest thing I remember is the swimming pool that was quite a relief in the warm evening. On one evening we had dinner in the hotel restaurant, there was not much choice but the food quite good and not expensive.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Airport shuttle driver and front desk staff very helpful and knowledgeable. Excellent everything.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Hernandezmm
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We have stayed in this hotel before and we have always been satisfied; however, this time was a different story! The area in which it is in is not safe. Our car was vandalized the first night we stayed there. The room had a musty smell to it, the towel and bedding were paper thin, the light outlets in bathroom did not work and the bathtub floor felt like it was going to give in at any moment. I can go on and on however, it is sufice to say this is not a place I would recommend to anyone!

Room Tip: don't stay there---not safe! Very shady area!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple