US$112
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$136
US$108
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$107
US$104
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$189
US$124
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$117
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Very scary to stay there, noisy people in rooms till 3-4 in morning..
Outdated room but very nice staff. Yes, cars get broken into.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Kathryn1997
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Yes, relaxing, we were in Fresno for the Miss CA Pageant, and I wanted to stay close to Raddison Convention Area, but not in hustle and bustle of nervous girls. I found the Park Inn with a groupon and then became nervous when I read reviews and could not return voucher.
Well, we gave it a try, and it was perfect, a relaxing pool, not crowded, and I was able swim laps, while under the trees. The grounds were nicely groomed and lots of tall trees, almost felt like I was in Kings Canyon, with a little imagination. The gym was great, very spacious for any hotel and had a nice selection of machines with large flatscreens. The front desk and service was speedy and much better than other 4 star hotels. The room had a patio too, it was clean and nicely remodeled. Much quieter than a big hotel also, but maybe we just got lucky with the noise factor, I think that depends on who's next door. Location was fine, near shopping, fwys, and food. No problem with AC, (I read there was)

Room Tip: All rooms are easy access to pool area & easy parking. Downstair rooms have patios.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you for staying with us at the Park Inn by Radisson. The staff here is happy to hear you stay was pleasant and comfortable.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

As far as hotels in Fresno go, this one is a gem. My husband and I purchased a two night stay through groupon for this hotel and were pleasantly surprised. We can't afford to spend a ton on hotels, and for Fresno, cheap= scary. This place is usually more than what we paid but still, not bad. Huge rooms, a little packet of gummy bears on the pillow, a rubber ducky in the bathroom, plenty of mirrors which is a rarity, a chase lounge, reclining chair and huge desk if you need to do work. Amazing pool area with cabanas and pretty trees. A restaurant on site is a huge plus, and the fact that it's reasonably priced is even better. Cofee and tea were in the rooms as well. A few downfalls is the slamming doors to the buildings (but they are key activated only, so they are there for more protection), the location sorta sucks, but then again, close to fast food and a Regal Theater that's nice. And the fitted sheet was rough. IF you get a good deal for this hotel, you will be pleasantly surprised, just bring ear plugs if the doors bother you.

Room Tip: Facing the pool is a nice view. Away from it if you don't like a little pool noise. Also, rooms away from the main entry door for less noise.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad to here you enjoyed your stay besides the door slamming issue. We are working on trying to the doors to shut quietly along with many other upgrades. Next time your in Fresno come check out the new and upgraded items. The Park Inn staff can't wait to make your stay fun and uncomplicated.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

The room was nicely furnished but that was about it. Poor check-in experience and Internet access didn't work during stay and staff didn't seem to be concerned. The area around the hotel is unattractive. The property is dated and built like a motel so you get a lot of noise from entrance doors banging early in the morning and late at night. Wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank jpl88
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

I do want to apoligize for the unsatisfactory stay you have experienced. The staff here at the Park Inn by Radisson is deligently working on the internet sevice provided and I can say it is improving everyday. We are also going to be looking into updating the way building entrance doors shut along with room doors in hopes that we can alleviate some of the noise issue. I do hope that if you do ever come back to the Fresno area you will give us another chance and see that we are in the process of updating the hotel.

Reviewed 3 June 2012

This hotel is not bad if you never leave your room. Upon arrival I was advised at least half of the hotel didn't have A/C due to a necessary part being put on emerg order. It broke earlier in the morning. The staff were great and the location is not their fault. Housekeeping could improve. The did make my bed but that was it. I asked the front desk to please let housekeeping know I would like more of their complimentry tea - coffee wasn't necessary to refill. That evening when on my return to my room the trash was still in the there. And the tea and coffee weren't refilled. The main street hasn't seen good days in probably 30 years. It has seen woman working it or other questionable locals. Pay the extra $ elsewhere to be safe.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo