“Pleasant Accommodations”
Review of The Hotel Fresno

The Hotel Fresno
Ranked #51 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Reviewed 26 May 2010

This Sheraton property is a short drive from the freeway and downtown Fresno. Location, location, location is a plus for this establishment. It is across the street from a strip mall, and has many restaurants nearby, and also on site. It has a fitness room, and a nice pool with a jacuzzi. The on site restaurant is great for grabbing a drink without leaving the property. Guest also can grab breakfast at a great price!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank acoachcool

Reviewed 2 March 2010

Rooms are std. starwood rooms but location feels unsafe. Very dark parking lots and lobby not connected to rooms. After checking in, need to drive and re-park to the nearest entrance of your room.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2010

The neighborhood didn't seem the best so I didn't want to walk to dinner. The rooms were nice, large, and clean. There was also free internet and a free bottle of water in the room. The rate included the American breakfast in the morning that was suprisingly really nice and tasty. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2009

I came in late at night. I had to haul my luggage upstairs and then upon check in was told to walk back down the stairs, down a dark outside corridor (with sprinklers on), and haul my stuff up 2 more flights of stairs and to my room. The room was an average four points and was clean. It is not in a good area and is not convenient to the airport. Free internet is a nice feature.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2009

We stayed one night at the Four Points in Fresno. Our room was clean and in good all round conditon. Parking was easy enough and the front desk was helpful. For the money we paid the Four Points was a decent stay and we would definitely stay there again if we find ourselves passing through Fresno

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2009

I went to Fresno to go visit a friend. The front desk staff, Jenny and Art, really made me feel at home. The provided me information to the surronding area. Everytime I walked my the lobby they great me by name. In addition, to great detail to attention, they were also able to extend my stay with no problem. I was surprise at the room I recieved. It was much larger then I expected. It was bigger then most hotels I have stayed at. The pool was fantastic. The breakfast buffet was okay, but overall wonderful stay! Thank you Jenny and Art for making me feel at home! :)

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2009

There are not a lot of great hotel options in Fresno and that should be kept in mind when visiting this town. It is terribly hot during the summer months and persistently foggy during the winter -- Fresno cannot be a resort destination because of its weather. But sometimes one has other reasons to stay there. Fresno does have a lot of mature trees in the older sections of town, including the section where the Four Points is located. This is an older property with a fine spacious courtyard where the pool is located, and lots of mature trees everywhere. The pool and courtyard where gave the property more of a resort feel than can be obtained anywhere else in town, that I know of. My kids and I enjoyed the pool, which was clean, relatively cool and uncrowded, during the heat of the day.

The room was sufficiently but not sparkling clean and the beds were up to Sheraton standards. Our first floor room stayed cool even with the air conditioning off. When operating, the a/c was on the quiet side and enhanced a good night's rest for all. I've stayed in other places in town and despite its less-than-upscale neighborhood, this is my favorite so far. If it were located near Woodward Park, I'd rate it five stars, relatively speaking, for Fresno.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family