The Hotel Fresno
US$98
US$91
US$184
US$176
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
US$90
US$88
US$157
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2010

I must say that the stay at the hotel was fairly decent. The employees were friendly and did their jobs well. Overall, it wasn't an experience that I generally remember, until I forgot an object of sentimental value in one of my rooms. So I called the hotel and they were very helpful and friendly, locating the object within minutes, and stayed in contact with me for several days until I received the package in the mail. Surprisingly wonderful customer service, and for that, I am glad.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 21 November 2010

The room was clean. The staff attentive. We had to call the maintenance man to turn on the gas for the furnace. It was cold. They came promptly. We enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2010

My wife and I have had to come down to Fresno several times for family the past couple weeks and our hotel of choice is the Four Points Sheraton. The staff here is some of the best that we have encountered in all our travels. We always stay at a Starwood hotel when traveling and from the W in Chicago to the Sheraton Times Square New York, the staff here has topped them all. We look forward to future stays here because we know that we will be taken care of. It's our home away from home.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2010

What a wonderful surprise this Four Point in Fresno turned out to be. The facilities are quite new, and it provides all the comforts of a 4 star hotel. The location is ideal and provides easy access to Yosemite and Sierra National Parks (both about 1 1/2 hours), and the staff and their level of service makes this hotel exceptional. I can't say enough good things about the manager, Art Marquez, who made us feel so welcomed and the staff at the restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank gl0betrotter
Reviewed 27 September 2010

We are SPG gold members and booked this online. Got there and looked at three rooms before deciding to bail. Putting a 32 inch flat screen tv in an old tired room with gross carpeting, horrible yellow lighting, moldy shower grout, does not take the dark and dankness out of a room. We went back to the front desk to tell them we would not be staying with them after all. Upon checking my SPG points account 2 months later, I saw that they did not refund our points. I called SPG cust service; they called the Fresno property but the hotel told them that we did in fact stay at that hotel and that they would not refund our points back to our account. Finally I called Starwood corp cust service armed with a copy of my bill from the Hampton Inn where we ended up staying, and the customer service lady called the property again and somehow got our points point back to our account. Great customer service Starwood Corporate -- nasty Four Points Sheraton in Fresno. I would not recommend this hotel. It's also in a less than desirable location. The Hampton Inn on Fir Street, is nicer, cleaner and close to a decent mall with restaurants and stores and super easy access to the freeway.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family