All reviews fruit trees plums different varieties waffles private patio underground gardens a wonderful place to stay boiled eggs chain hotel stayed one night stores and restaurants our room was spacious nice stay road trip forestiere hosts yosemite
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel for one night while travelling from california. Was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was just off the road but not noisy. No restaurant but Carl's jnr next door. Room was huge with sitting room too. OK t. V not good but it's very clean with comfy beds and great breakfast. Very friendly and helpful manager. Beautiful gardens and surrounded by fruit trees. Pool good in summer. Would use again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Booked four nights. Arrived and my room was on the ground floor. Hate that. Was told that I couldn’t afford a 2nd floor room. What??? Housekeeping did not clean one day, even though I was out all day. Front desk apologized, but stated it was my fault. What again??? Motel is located in a scary neighborhood. Next time - I will book elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Stayed here for 4 nights. Requested a non-ground floor room, and was told that I couldn’t afford another floor. What??? Housecleaning skipped my room one day, even though I was out all day. Front desk apologized, but offered nothing other than that. Motel is located in a scary neighborhood.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Everything was just so relaxing and stunning. It's cute and cozy and yet very roomy. Front desk lady was very helpful wanted sweet. She even pours the batter for your waffles. We got a king room with spa bath and could fit 2 people

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This was a wonderful place to stay in Fresno. Right off the 99 this Garden Inn and Suites was such a great place to spend the night after a long day on the road.
The rooms are surrounded by roses, lime trees and oranges. The rooms are spacious, very clean and welcoming.
I was a little suspicious when I turned off the highway because it seemed like a kind of iffy neighbourhood, but not at all.
Very recommended.