“This is a GREAT hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
A TripAdvisor Member
“This is a GREAT hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2004

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the past few years and I always recommend to friends and neighbors that they stay at this location when in the greater Fresno area. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a nice, clean comfotable stay.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2003

While sleeping in my roome at 10:30 P.M. I was summoned to the front desk to allow the hotel to swipe my credit card. I asked "right now?" and was told yes, by the desk personnel. I arrived at the desk and informed the attendant that "I re-checked in this morning and also I am a prioroty club member, I have a credit card on file and they had the last 4 days to contact me for a credit card swipe instead of waking myself, my wife and my child at 10:30 P.M." I was informed that they were instruct to do this from the manager. The attendant told me: "we get screwed up the &$$ with the bill when there is no credit card swipe". I found this language and his behavior totally unacceptable and I informed him I would take up the credit card issue with Holiday Inn customer service. He was increasingly becoming agitated and offensive, I felt he was trying to intimidate me by raising his voice and minimizing my personal space. I informed again I would take it up with Holiday Inn and he then yelled in a raised tone from several feet away: "fine 1-800-HOLIDAY!!!!. I have never been treated as badly as this in any customer relation process and I formally requested to cancel my Holiday Inn account and further request my credit card to be removed from the system.

14 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Fresno Northwest, responded to this review, 8 February 2013
Dear Holday Inn,
First please except my apologize for the way you were treated there is absolutely no excuse for this behavior, I know it has been years since you wrote this review as the hotel is no longer a Holday, but I truly felt the need to at least say sorry.. If your travel ever brings you back to Fresno please give me the opportunity to wow you in all the changes that have taken place.
Travellers also viewed these Fresno hotels
Ramada Fresno North
#33 of 64 in Fresno
San Joaquin Suite Hotel
San Joaquin Suite Hotel
#18 of 64 in Fresno

Been to Ramada Fresno Northwest? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Fresno Northwest

Property: Ramada Fresno Northwest
Address: 5046 N Barcus Ave, Fresno, CA 93722-5057 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Region: United States > California > Fresno
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool
#1 Best Value Hotel in Fresno
#13 Business Hotel in Fresno
#16 Family Hotel in Fresno
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Fresno Northwest 2.5*
Charming interior Hotel, newly renovated rooms and lobby. Hotel features includes extra-large rooms, King & Queen size beds, high speed internet, cont. breakfast, fitness center, pool, business center, free newspaper, full cable, 36” & 46” flat screen TV’s. In-room coffee maker, iron & board, hair dryer, microwave & fridge in every room. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Fresno Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Fresno Hotel Fresno