“crooked front desk”

Ranked #34 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
A TripAdvisor Member
“crooked front desk”
Reviewed 1 November 2005

I'm a Trip rewards member and the hotel didn't want to honor the price I was quoted. I called Trip rewards and they got me a few dollars cheaper, but still not what I was quoted. It was late in the day so I stayed there. When I got the bill I was charged for 2 nights and for using the phone. I only stayed 1 night and never used the phone. After complaing they straighted out the bill. I complained to Super 8 and Trip Rewards when I got home and they said it's up to the hotel owner whether to accept the rates quoted. The free breakfast wasn't anything special. The manager was had a bad attitude. Shouldn't even be in business.
I go to fresno 6-7 times a year and have taken my business elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2005, travelled on business
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Travellers also viewed these Fresno hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#32 of 64 in Fresno
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark

Been to Quality Inn Fresno Near University? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Fresno Near University

Property: Quality Inn Fresno Near University
Address: 6051 North Thesta Ave, Bullard & Hwy 41 North, Fresno, CA 93710 (Formerly Super 8 Fresno)
Region: United States > California > Fresno
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #34 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Fresno Near University 2.5*
All spacious guest rooms offer free wireless,hot breakfast, microfridge, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. This hotel is located near Save Mart Center and Fresno State University. Other area attractions include the Yosemite Notional Park, Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Park. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn Fresno Near University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Fresno