“Customer Service-THANK YOU!”

Quality Inn Fresno Near University
Ranked #34 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
“Customer Service-THANK YOU!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2006

Desperate for a hotel one night very late, we stopped here. We had never stayed at a Super 8, but we certainly will again. We left my 5 year old's stuffed puppy that she can't sleep without. Didn't realize until we were 200 miles away. Called desk & they did have it. Told us to mail a box with paid postage & they would mail it. Sent that, but no results. Emailed the manager and YEAH! he came through. Thank you! Thank you! My daughter squealed and cried when it arrived in perfect condition at our home. Can't tell you how much we appreciated their kindness in responding and sending it. We are SO grateful. Won over to Super 8 forever! THanks for great customer service!

1 Thank grantime

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2005

I'm a Trip rewards member and the hotel didn't want to honor the price I was quoted. I called Trip rewards and they got me a few dollars cheaper, but still not what I was quoted. It was late in the day so I stayed there. When I got the bill I was charged for 2 nights and for using the phone. I only stayed 1 night and never used the phone. After complaing they straighted out the bill. I complained to Super 8 and Trip Rewards when I got home and they said it's up to the hotel owner whether to accept the rates quoted. The free breakfast wasn't anything special. The manager was had a bad attitude. Shouldn't even be in business.
I go to fresno 6-7 times a year and have taken my business elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2005, travelled on business
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Fresno hotels

Travellers also viewed these Fresno hotels
Quality Inn
BEST WESTERN Village Inn
Ramada Fresno North
Ramada Fresno North
#30 of 64 in Fresno

Been to Quality Inn Fresno Near University? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Fresno Near University

Property: Quality Inn Fresno Near University
Address: 6051 N Thesta Ave, Bullard & Hwy 41 North, Fresno, CA 93710-5287 (Formerly Super 8 Fresno)
Region: United States > California > Fresno
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #34 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Fresno Near University 2.5*
All spacious guest rooms offer free wireless,hot breakfast, microfridge, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. This hotel is located near Save Mart Center and Fresno State University. Other area attractions include the Yosemite Notional Park, Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Park. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn Fresno Near University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Fresno