“Excellent service! Love the new LCD's” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North
Ranked #15 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
chicago IL
“Excellent service! Love the new LCD's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2013

There's no words to describe about the hospitality which this hotel provides. It is simply outstanding. I stay in Hilton and Marriott's all the time but again I pay for extra amenities such as wireless Internet, parking, etc. This hotel has so many amenities likes Internet, indoor pool, fitness room, real breakfast, cookies, and so many things more. I stay here all the time when visiting Fresno. The staff is so comforting that there are no words. They really go an extra mile to serve you right and believe me your money here is definitely well spent. I love their new LCD's in the rooms and I believe they are planning to renovate this place sometime soon. Goodluck to the all the staff of country inn and I hope to meet you on my future visits to fresno.

Room Tip: I stay on the third floor
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank mestilllookin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Korean first
La Verne, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2013

My family and I love staying at Country Inns & Suites in general and the Fresno-North location in particular. The staff is wonderful. Everyone was attentive and caring and we felt genuinely looked after our entire stay. We enjoyed the cookies, the books, the breakfast, the amenities, the heated pool...everything. The hotel is clean and well maintained. A variety of well-priced food options are available nearby. From our warm welcome to an equally warm farewell, we enjoyed every bit. I have stayed at top tier hotels like the W and they do not compare to the experience created by Country Inns & Suites. I also appreciate the points. Thanks! Keep it up!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank RMMcD
Merced, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2013

My 4 day stay at Country Inn & Suites was wonderful. As soon as I entered the reception desk, I was welcomed with a very friendly smile by the front-desk clerk - Jessica. Jessica has a very fun personality and is always bubbling with enthusiasm. She checked me in quick and made sure that all my questions were answered. All the employees are always so helpful and caring. They always say, "If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know." You will enjoy talking to the staff members about anything and everything. In addition, the manager of the property and the security team are great. They make you feel important and are always looking out for everyone's safety and well-being. The property itself is well maintained. The housekeeping team does a great and thorough job cleaning the room and accomadating special requests (ex: extra towels, blankets, etc.). The morning breakfast is great - with lots of variety. This location is very affordable as well. It is also very clean and very organized. I would highly recommend this location to all those in the area. You won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. I stayed in a room with a king sized bed. They are very comfortable and gre...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2012

The central valey in California is in crisis and this is seen also in dropping number of tourists and hotel standards. Country Inn & Suites in Fresno-North, however, is a good choice. A very well maintained mid-range priced facility with a nice staff, clearly enjoying more guests than the other hotels (probably also lower priced) around.
The rooms are nice, the indoor pool was higher class than those in comparable Country hotels, and the breakfast was wonderful as usual.
On the negative side is the slightly outdated furnature, even the TV was an old fat one, but worked perfectly fine. The air conditioner wasn't responsive enough to the control device, but otherwise worked fine.
In summary, the hotel is a excellent representative of the Country Inn family. I would give it the highest grade (for the general standard in that city) and warmly recommend it to both tourist and business travelers.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank miroingen
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2012

I & my wife have stayed at the Fresno Country Inn and Suites several times over the last few years for pleasure, work & good time. They have always been very professional and customer service oriented. The staff has always been kind and efficient. There swimming pool is amazing. It is nice to find a place that I can come back to again and again and feel that I will get my money's worth. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Salinas, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2012

I visit Fresno quite often and I wouldn't think of staying anywhere but this Country Inn because the staff make me feel so comfortable I have come to think of it as my "home away from home." After my long drive to get there Amber is always at the front desk with a welcoming smile and gets me checked into my room quickly. John who works evenings is very friendly and will go above and beyond to take care of his guests. The last time I stayed there he and I discussed places to eat dinner and after I got my dinner I mentioned to him that I had been given the wrong order so he took it upon himself to call the restaurant to have them deliver me the correct food. He had to make more than one call to the restaurant to get the food there in a timely manner but he was determined to make sure his guest was taken care of to the best of his ability and I was quite impressed by this. I am also always happy to be there on days that Jessica is working because she is such a joy. Her smile and personality can light up a whole room and if I am having a bad day I can always stop by the front desk and talk to her for a minute and brighten up my whole day which is something you don't get at any other hotels I know of. And Naomi in the breakfast room does a fabulous job of preparing and presenting the food and I always look forward to what breakfast will be for the day. She is always there making sure everything is stocked and attending to guests while always keeping a smile on her face.
As you can see the staff are what make me the most comfortable here but the grounds, rooms, beds and facilities are great too. Since I go to Fresno quite often I am so thankful that I found Country Inn a few years ago and have someplace I can feel so comfortable at and in fact look forward to going to.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2012

I have stayed at the Fresno Country Inn and Suites several times over the last few years for school and work. They have always been very professional and customer service oriented. The staff has always been kind and efficient. It is nice to find a place that I can come back to again and again and feel that I will get my money's worth. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I recommend staying on the west end of the hotel. Parking is a little less crouded and it is an eas...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business