“Great value. Free fresh baked cookies. Hassle free check in.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North
Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Oakland, California
“Great value. Free fresh baked cookies. Hassle free check in.”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I stay here whenever I get the privilege of visiting Fresno. The beds are super comfortable and the rooms are clean and flow well and have nice flat screen televisions. I've gotten a different room all 6 times over the last 3 months and although they're slight variations to each one they all are clean and cozy. I'm always greeted w/ a smile and the check in process is fast and friendly. I mostly check in between 3p.m. and 6 p.m. so most of the time its my favorite Country Inn staff member Chantel Fox smiling at the counter. She reminds me to grab a couple of fresh baked cookies and has me checked in my room hassle free and confident that Country Inn was the right choice again and again.

Oh and I can't forget to mention how awesome the complimentary breakfast is. Omelets, sausage, biscuits, waffles an assortment of breads for toasting, fresh fruit and cereal. My son and I love the pool and spa too. The best value in Fresno. Real good cookies. Chantel is an all-star.

Room Tip: Room 120 has a large bush blocking the window keeping the room cooler and dark all day for late slee...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Kingsburg, California
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Thanks Chantel for the welcoming bag of granola bars and water. It was a pleasant surprise to begin our short stay. When we had questions or comments, you helped us as a professional without being stuffy. You were both friendly and sincere. As for the accommodations, they were beautiful and comfortable. We have stayed in Country Inn & Suites across the nation, literally, and have always loved it. When we have a choice, it is always easy to choose this beautiful chain of motels. And Fresno was up to par with the best we have stayed in, although this motel chain is consistent across the board with their accommodations and service. Thanks for having staff on board who are like Chantel F.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Fresno, California
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Great place. Nice indoor pool. Very nice personnel. Especially Chantel Fox at the front desk who was extremely helpful. The surrounding area has everything you need. Liquor store within walking distance. Main stores like JCP and Target and Costco within a mile or so

• Stayed March 2014
Hesperia, California
Reviewed 12 March 2014

great room, decent price, great cookies... my kiddos just loved the indoor pool cant wait for breakfast in the am staff was very nice especially Chantel she was extra nice and extremely helpful if we are ever in the area again we will definitely come and stay here, Thanks to all the staff here at country inn and special thanks to chantel for the recomedations on sites to see and your warm welcoming attitude your awesome :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Wasn't sure where to stay during my stay in funeral, but Amy the front desk associates made the decision easy for me! Awesome service. As far as the hotel...everything was up to par! Breakfast was on point too. Housekeeping did a wonderful job with a smile! No complaints here...will be back! Hopefully Amy will still be there to help again!

Stayed February 2014
Roseville, California
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Great value. Clean and comfortable beds. Nice indoor pool and good breakfast included. Chantel and other staff were very friendly, professional and helpful. Free wifi and computer and print services available 24 hours in lobby. Will be back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Hollywood, South Carolina
Reviewed 26 January 2014

My mother and I stayed here and it is a great place. The rooms and hotel are very clean and the breakfast in the morning is great. The staff Amy, Joseph, Latty, Youa, Bill, Lisa, and the manager Patrick as well as the staff who do the breakfast and the housekeeping staff are more then just professional. They are very warm and genuinely friendly. I have very much enjoyed staying here and would again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Cherylynn D,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review. It's a great feeling for me and my staff to see such kind words from you and we truly appreciate that.