I had planned to stay a couple nights during a relocation and wound up here for just over 2 weeks. I was pleasantly surprised given some of the other reviews. Office and staff were always friendly and helpful; room clean and basic amenities needed for an extended stay. Never had noise problems (2nd floor). One small problem was addressed and taken care of quickly. Yes, the beds are FIRM - maybe too much so for some, but I can sleep on a rock and was fine. Note: front desk did say there were a couple times a year a group of Harley enthusiasts come through and that can get a little loud. I had almost three weeks of good service. I would stay here again, and for the rate it's a great value
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Fresno - West. We are located across the street from the Towne Square Shopping Center that is complete with many different dining and shopping options. Our property is just 15 minutes away from all the attractions and points of interest located in the Tower District of Fresno. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Extended Stay America Fresno