Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West
ComfortSuites
US$156
US$136
BestWestern.com
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$65
Summerfield Inn Fresno Yosemite(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
US$90
US$88
US$123
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsan extended stayshort staytargetrenovationfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2009

This place was a total piece of crap! It was disgustingly filthy, our non-smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke, it had a kitchenette that looked like if you cooked anything you would surely have a kitchen fire (better bring fire extinguisher). The bathroom was equally disgusting, the toilet had cigarette burns and someone's blond hair (not ours) on it & the shower head was being held together by MASKING tape (guess to slow down leak). We had booked a queen bed, when we arrived we were informed that a standard bed was booked, BUT for an additional charge we could be "upgraded" to a room with 2 queen beds, can't get 1 room with a queen bed but good to know you can get 2? Do yourself a favor and spend the extra buck to stay someplace else, this was a total disaster of a hotel!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ststan
Reviewed 30 November 2009

we usually look for this chain of hotels and every where we have gone the rooms are nice, clean, comfortable, i manage a hotel here in Mexico so believe me i seen bad hotels, they have a lot of the basics. nice place for relaxing after business.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2009

And we've been to a LOT of places. :-(

First of all, when we arrived at a reasonable hour in the evening, we went to check in and discovered that someone else had already checked in under our name and given our room. Worst of all, that very room was still listed under our credit card number!

Once that got settled, we went up to our third floor room and noticed right away that the screen on the window had been slashed from top to bottom. The room reeked of smoke even though it was supposed to be non-smoking. There was a used cigarette in the kitchen sink and hair on the sheets. Stains on the walls---blood or bug juice, I have no idea. The remote control for the TV didn't work.

Overall, it was the nastiest, dirtiest place we'd ever stayed in. We only stayed one night and would've left if it weren't for the fact that my in-laws were with us and didn't have the energy to relocate since it was getting a little late in the evening.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank HollisterDuo
Reviewed 8 October 2009

I was hesitant about staying at this hotel from reading reviews and subsequently checked out 1 week early due to a lack of sleep. I must confess that I am very surprised 'Extended Stay' have stapled their name to crossland economy studios as it has been a long time since I have stayed in such an awful place.

Looking at the positives. The location is excellent in a safe part of town with restaurants and entertainment everywhere. The staff are helpful, very friendly and you will find it hard to stay anywhere cheaper in the Central Valley.

On checking in, my expectations were already low and I didnt really raise an eyebrow when I saw a cockroach walking accross my bathroom floor. There was food stuck under the mini refrigerator and cobwebs by the windows and hanging off of the ceiling.
This hotel is not clean.
My bedroom was in the corner but in terms of sleeping, you can forget it. There is zero soundproofing and you can hear people outside and also your neighbours into the early hours of the morning.

I would struggle to say that you get what you pay for here. I definately would not recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Jamessss115
Reviewed 11 August 2009

Neat, clean and freshly painted. Lousy old TV with poor reception. Kitchen. Plain but great spot for the business traveler who is happy with a comfortable, clean place to stay. The price is great. Don't miss eating at one of the local Basque restaurants! Plenty of restaurants nearby, too. Some of them are even upscale.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business