I usually do not stay at extended stays motels, because I had a very bad experience with Value Place - (3/9/09). There is no security deposit here. It has WiFi (free), fridge, micro, small sink, and some cooking implements. But, that's OK. It was $35/night for the whole week. It is so centrally located on Shaw Ave that one has everything one would need to live well. Whole Foods is right down the street as well as many deeply discounted groceries. And, restuarants - WOW. An absolutely unlimited choice. Easy acess to Rts. 41 and 99. This, to me, is the best place to visit Sequoia and Yosemite. They even had a night security guard. No problems. For 7 days - a really nice stay. Remember it is a budget motel/hotel. I would stay there again in a heartbeat. I am aged 64, and travel alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Fresno - West. We are located across the street from the Towne Square Shopping Center that is complete with many different dining and shopping options. Our property is just 15 minutes away from all the attractions and points of interest located in the Tower District of Fresno. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Extended Stay America Fresno