“Great Place to Stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Sacramento, California
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Stayed here for a Sac State Baseball Series with Fresno State and the front desk personnel was awesome! Very polite and helpful. Quiet rooms, even with the airport across the street. Clean and good size rooms. Will stay again next year when we visit the area. Great choice if you want comfort, cleanliness, and style.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
FresnoCY, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 10 May 2012
We are doing our best to provide exceptional service to our guests and it is a great pleasure to read nice comments from our guests. Looking forward to see you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 8 May 2012

hotel is very convient to airport, within walking distance. Staff is very friendly and accomodating. Very quiet and clean. I woukd stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
We value our guests and we really appreciate your nice comments! Thank you!

San Diego, CA
Reviewed 8 May 2012

The ONLY reason I stay here is for the Marriott reward points and there are no better hotels in this "devils armpit" they call Fresno. I have to come here to work every 6 weeks and every time I come here I DREAD it.

Where shall I begin...on a good note the customer service is excellent and I am a stickler for that so you would think that I would give it a high rating but every thing else is Motel 6-ish.

Example, the internet works about 1% of the time I'm here. I have to call the IT department myself to TRY to get resolution!! Today I was offered a "warm chocolate cookie and got a cold, stale, white chocolate cookie. The room had all the drawers open the the couch cushions turned up...what the?! The lotion in the bathroom was 1/2 used. Oh and the food, they offer about 5 items (wraps and salads) for dinner but you have to wait about 30 minutes to get any service and everyone in the "lounge" is drunk and talking all loud. I gave up and have never eaten here, except breakfast.

For breakfast you get powdered eggs and they charge you full service Marriott prices. Also, I paid cash for my breakfast once, left a hefty tip and they ended up charging my corporate AMEX!! I'm not supposed to put food on my card and it took a lot of phone calls and research to figure out the problem. Turns out some guy with a similar last name's meal was charged to MY AMEX. The only reason I knew is because I know I didn't eat an omelet.

Even the 2 computers in the lobby don't work 1/2 the time to print boarding passes.

I even tried to find another hotel and was willing to forgo my Marriott reward points, but there is nothing. You have to DRIVE really far to eat at a "decent" chain restaurant (Cheesecake factory, Olive Garden) and they are really crowded. There is a fast foot restaurant on every corner (Carls Jr. must be stationed here) and even though I don't usually eat fast food I do when I'm here because I don't have time.

If you use your GPS to find a restaurant 1/2 of them are out of business.

Obviously I don't recommend this place at all.

Oh yeah, there is a crazy lady in the parking lot all night asking you to let her in the hotel so she can "find her kids". I told the front desk and they said there is nothing they can do about it.

Say hi to her if you stay here...........

Room Tip: stay somewhere else for a good room.
Fort Peck
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Clean, friendly desk staff always a pleasure to stay at this Courtyard Marriott.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
I am so happy to hear that you find our Front desk agents friendly. I am really proud with my staff and they deserve the recognition. I can assure you I will share your comments with all of them. Thank you!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Fine all services tried were excellent including front desk

• Stayed April 2012
FresnoCY, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Your nice comments are well appreciated. Thank you!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 24 March 2012

very friendly staff and extremely convenient! Their shuttle to the airport took less than 15 minutes.

Room Tip: first floor to the left made in and out a snap
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
FresnoCY, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 25 March 2012
Great! We appreciate your nice comments. Thank you! Take care.

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 23 March 2012

The Marriott as always was very clean and the rooms provided sufficient space. I loved the location, being very close to the airport and surrounded by a variety of eating establishments. Staff was great and the Shuttle service was a plus. Would definitely recommend to others.

Room Tip: Higher floors have the best view
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
It is a great pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable stay. We thank you for being a loyal Marriott guest! Looking forward to be at your service!