Piccadilly Inn Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$118
US$106
US$141
US$136
BestWestern.com
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$65
Summerfield Inn Fresno Yosemite(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
Travelocity
US$90
US$88
Travelocity
All reviewspark and flyinner courtyardmy home away from homean older propertyfirst floorrental carwould stay againroom was clean and comfortablenice place to staysequoia national parkup to datefree breakfastplenty of parkingcoffee makerroad tripfresno areastephanie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel wasn't my favorite but it worked for what we needed. The shower however was dirty and the rooms were old and outdated. The hotel entrance was well kept but the rooms looked ignored. The beds were comfortable and it is right near the airport. I probably won't recommend this hotel to friends or family.

Stayed: July 2014
Paul H, General Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our hotel. I spoke to our executive housekeeper about the shower head you mentioned as soon as I read your review. I apologize if something slipped past us during the room inspection before your stay. We are in the process of continuing improvements to the property to help meet your expectations; to date we have added over 160 new mattresses, new bedding for every room, new 34" flat screen televisions and improvements are ongoing. We certainly strive to provide value and quality to every guest who stays with us and we would love to welcome you back on a future visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is an older property but it has been updated and well maintained through the years. The rooms are large with many that have open patios out to the pool area. Surrounding the pool is a large grass area that makes a great view from rooms facing the pool area. Fitted sheets and nice bedding. On site bar is a very nice small, quiet bar. On site food is very good with room service available.

Room Tip: Get a room that is on the first floor and faces the swimming pool. Nice large sliding door to open grass, very nice.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

It's close (a 5 minute walk) to the airport. Isn't that why we stay at an airport hotel?

I spent a short night. Was surprised to hear that in this day and age a multi-story hotel exists that does not have an elevator.

I asked the clerk for a quiet room, and after carrying my bag up to the 2nd floor was heading to sleep, when my neighbor apparently checked into his (assuming it was a man) room. The noise was so loud I sat up in bed thinking that someone had accidentally been given a key to my room.

Fortunately he settled quickly, and the room was otherwise fine for the 7 hours that I was in it.

Room Tip: Be aware that there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Paul H, General Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Hello Allen, thank you for your valued response. Our hotel is a grand flagship property of the greater Fresno area and our staff takes a great deal of pride providing our guests with the best possible experience. Our new ownership is addressing many of the property's issues as we move forward. Elevators are certainly on our list. We've been working tirelessly on improving our hotel. We added many new features including 34" flat screen tv's, new mattresses, new bedding, new roof, automatic doors, and new restaurant equipment. We will continue to update the hotel while providing value and quality service to meet our guests expectations.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

First the good; clean room and comfortable bed. I did not find it to be that great of a bargain based motel. It was difficult not to hit your head on an ill placed towel bar over the sink. There was also some kind of compressor noise running all night. I have a noise sleep machine that made it more bearable. There is not a decent restaurant anywhere near this area.

There was an SUV outside my room with a smashed out driver side window. When I mentioned it to the clerk she was aware of it. She said it had been there for days and they did not know who it belonged to. What a horrible sight to greet guests! She said the manager was aware of it. Why would they not report this and have it towed???

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We booked this hotel through Expedia last minute hotel since we were going to be coming in late and needed a place to sleep before continuing on to the Yosemite area. It was supposed to be a 3 star hotel and we did not know what hotel we were going to get. 1. The "non-smoking" room smelled like smoke. 2. any time anyone inside our room, the next room, the hall walked by the wardrobe shook and woke us up. 3. the walls are paper thin and people were coming in at all hours of the night so we got no sleep. 4. the floors were so filthy, I didn't even want my poor toddler on the floor and she had just tolerated a 6 hour car ride and needed to stretch and run around. 5. their supposed "complimentary breakfast" does not apply unless you book directly through the hotel but it is not listed anywhere so we got stuck paying $6 for a cup of coffee a instant oatmeal. I have never experience such poor customer service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Paul H, General Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Hello Jessica, I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience during your recent visit with our hotel. I will certainly address your review with our operation managers. From time to time when our hotel is full we have noise issues with some of our guests as do most hotels. We have security on site to address guests who are disruptive or loud as soon as their reported to the desk. We aggressively inspect and grade after each of our housekeepers on with a detailed room inspection list every day to insure the room is clean for our guests, this includes the carpet. I will review the reports associated with the room from your recent stay. As a Full Service Hotel we do not offer complimentary breakfast unless it is mentioned in a particular package. We proudly serve Starbucks and the highest quality products in the industry and our restaurants have a very loyal customer base. I hope you would give us an opportunity to provide you with a future stay in order for us to meet your expectations. Thank you for your thoughtful review.