Piccadilly Inn Airport
US$129
US$118
ComfortSuites
US$106
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$65
US$156
US$136
Summerfield Inn Fresno Yosemite(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
Travelocity
US$90
US$88
Travelocity
All reviewspark and flyinner courtyardmy home away from homean older propertyfirst floorrental carwould stay againroom was clean and comfortablenice place to staysequoia national parkup to datefree breakfastplenty of parkingcoffee makerroad tripfresno areastephanie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We were visiting a friend in Fresno and needed a place to stay for the weekend. This hotel was perfectly adequate and well-kept. Everything was clean, and the pool and spa were pretty relaxing. It's a bit of a maze in the hotel though. The lack of elevators didn't bother me since there are only two floors, and they let you request a first-floor room if you don't want to use the stairs. The front desk folks were nice enough, and housekeeping seemed very thorough. The second floor rooms have balconies.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms have balconies. Pick a pool-facing room for a better view, otherwise it faces the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank plural39
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is my second time to visit this establishment and just as the first time, it did no wrong. I enjoyed the room with the two basins and wonderful shower room. It has a refrigerator to store your items like drinks. Their beds were comfortable. I like how they offer a table to allow visitors to do their work. Picadilly offers free Wi-Fi which is fantastic as other establishments charge to use it. There is no continental breakfast, but for a fee, you may join the restaurant for eats.

It is across from the airport, but the hotel rooms are soundproof. I'm glad I came again and had a wonderful as before.

Room Tip: always choose a room on the second floor away from the ground noise
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have used this hotel for years. I like it as it is convenient to the Fresno Airport. I can go down the night before a flight, and leave my car...You used to be able to leave it as long as you were gone, and it was free. Now they add $5.00 to your nights stay...Plus only allow a certain amount of time until they start charging you a daily fee...but it's still cheaper than the airport charge.

The rooms are roomy :0)...Have a lot of amenities for travelers...Bar, restaurant, meeting rooms. I have never used these but they are there if needed.

The place sold about a yesr or so agom and that is when the fees were added on.

I like this hotel for another reason alsol. The rooms are in side rooms. That may not be something business men think about. But being a single female...I do.

If you need a place to stay before your flight...I highly recommend the Piccadilly Airport in Fresno, Ca.

Room Tip: The hotel is not within walking distance to lot of shopping, or restaurants. So you will need a car to go most anywhere....But they also have taxis close by, and a shuttle to take or pick you up from the airport.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This is the second time I've been here, and I like it a lot. I especially like the convenience of the lounge and the restaurants. Brian and Candace, two of the wait staff know me by name already. This is where I'll be staying every time I attended courses at Alliant International University, which is right next door.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel wasn't my favorite but it worked for what we needed. The shower however was dirty and the rooms were old and outdated. The hotel entrance was well kept but the rooms looked ignored. The beds were comfortable and it is right near the airport. I probably won't recommend this hotel to friends or family.

Stayed: July 2014
Paul H, General Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our hotel. I spoke to our executive housekeeper about the shower head you mentioned as soon as I read your review. I apologize if something slipped past us during the room inspection before your stay. We are in the process of continuing improvements to the property to help meet your expectations; to date we have added over 160 new mattresses, new bedding for every room, new 34" flat screen televisions and improvements are ongoing. We certainly strive to provide value and quality to every guest who stays with us and we would love to welcome you back on a future visit.