“Enjoyable stay”

Ranked #16 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Minden, Nevada
“Enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip. Robert checked us in and was great. He made us feel very welcome and made sure that we knew where everything was. The room is very spacious and has everything you need to make you feel comfortable and at home. The bed was amazing. Robert always acknowledged us when we came through the lobby. Robert and May were very helpful when we asked for restaurants in the area. We appreciated their help and knowledge of the area. They are an asset to this hotel. We would definitely stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Phoenix
Reviewed 9 April 2014

A few friends stayed for one night here. It was a very nice hotel. Staff was friendly and had no issues with check in or out. Room was also nice and clean. We stayed in a room with two double beds with a pull out bed from the couch. There was plenty of room for everyone. The tv was in an awkward position but not a huge deal. Breakfast was complimentary and was not the greatest breakfast I've had at a hotel but was overall good and a decent selection. No complaints with anything here, about what you would expect from a springhill suites.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Port Orchard, Washington
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here en route between Las Vegas and San Francisco during Spring Break. The hotel was close to lots of stores and restaurants, and breakfast was good. The staff were all very friendly! We were happy with our rate and would stay here again.

Stayed April 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Check in was a breeze despite getting there way earlier than expected. I stayed on the top floor rm 413. It was peaceful. Sometimes you could hear people in the hallway but that was very infrequent. They have a mini mark with snacks, beers (which were cold and delicious), and basic toiletries available for purchase. The pool was clean and jacuzzi was awesome. Would return for sure.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
McCamey, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear BlackLotus801,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I hope you will stay with us again when you return to Fresno!

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Springhill is a great Marriott product for the IBT guest. However, when staying for a week at a time, it doesn't meet the need. I requested a King for the week I was there but they wouldn't accommodate, though there was availability, since I was paying State rate. Ok, I get it. Money talks, but that wasn't a great first impression.

Then to get there and realize that they really only have a microwave to make food left me again, unimpressed. Not the owners fault, just that's the Marriott product and I had never stayed before.

Then I had the breakfast and it just got old really fast.

The staff was friendly enough, but nothing out of the ordinary. Since they nor the manager were willing to accommodating for a King room when I called and asked about it on checkin, I decided to cancel my future reservations and go across the parking lot to the Homewood, since their sales person was willing to provide that room - even though it was closed out on the website. What can I say, flexible customer service wins at the end of the day.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
McCamey, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
Dear Ashevilleluva,

Sorry to hear we were not able to accomodate the room type you preferred. Our kings sell out during the week quite quickly and it is possible there was not a king available for the entire length of stay you were looking for. The Homewood Suites is an extended stay property and the hotel consists of rooms with a king size bed where ours is split between kings and 2 doubles. I am sorry we were not able to accomodate your needs but glad you gave us a try. In the future if you are traveling for a shorter length of stay or with your family maybe you can try us again.

Safe Travels,
Ridgecrest, California
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Booked three rooms for a sporting event in January. Requested that the rooms be near each other and I had a couple of other special requests. When we arrived everything had been taken care of. We were also given a special rate for the event. The hotel is near the Clovis North High School. Rooms were clean and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
McCamey, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear explorer1421,
Thank you for posting a review about the Fresno SpringHill Suites on Trip Advisor. I was very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and hope the event at Clovis North went well. The Clovis schools have amazing sporting facilities and we are so fortunate to be conveniently located to them. I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Fresno.
North Houston, Texas
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This Marriott hotel had the best senior rate in Fresno for the dates I needed to be there. I had the king room with a sofabed. My friend slept in the sofabed and said it was comfortable. The room was clean. Staff was nice. Nothing extraordinary, but a typical Marriott Springhill Suites!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
McCamey, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear K8Mac1,

So glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we had a great rate for you! I appreciate you staying with us when you are in Fresno and hope to serve you again when you return to the city.

Take Care,