“Don't go!!”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
“Don't go!!”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Walking in you see how dirty they are. Apparently they don't clean. There were empty tables and said it would be 5 minutes. They made us wait almost 15 minutes, but I had to stand up there for them to acknowledge us after waiting 15 minutes.The service was so poor. People came in after us, were waited on and got their food and we were still waiting for them to take our order. I had to call the manager to ask if we could get service and he was very gruff when he said someone would be with us in a while. I told him one person at our table was on a lunch hour. The food was very bad. I couldn't get it all down because of the taste. We had to ask for silverware. I would never recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Marilyn M

• Korean first
Cottonwood, California, United States
“He subbed my eggs”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I don't eat eggs and the guy was willing to sub hashbrowns for the eggs on the value slam. Was early in the morning so not that many people so the service was good.

Visited January 2013
Daly City, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our Family Reunion at Denny's, Fresno, CA #8073”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This restaurant was in the heart of Fresno, CA on 141 Abby Street. We made a rare visit with my wife's Aunt, 83, and took her to dinner on August 19, 2012. The dinner was good and atmosphere was very nice and comfortable until a man went up to the counter and became confrontational with the store manager. The store manager managed to diffuse the angry patron until the cook, a burly man, came out. The patron tried to shake the cook's hand to maintain some sort of neutral ground with him but the cook stood by his manager's side. The patron finally left while the manager kept cool as a cucumber. I went up and personally thanked him for his professional manner and keeping the restaurant comfortable the whole time. We enjoyed our meal and will definitely return when we make another visit to our Aunt. Thank you, Denny's, Fresno, CA

Pastor Bob Eusebio II
Living Stone Ministries of
Brisbane Daly City, CA

• Visited August 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
“Your regular Denny's - I was unlucky though.”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Waitress was nice, quirky and made us laugh. However I've now been up all night vomiting with food poisoning. Just bad luck I guess but it's worth a review.

• Visited October 2012
Stanfield, Oregon
“Friendly service.”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Food was average. Service was good. The place needed cleaned. Prostitutes walked the street in front of the main entrance.

Visited September 2012

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!