“I can't believe it!!!!!”
Review of Five

Five
Reserve with OpenTable
Five is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 1,141 Restaurants in Fresno
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E Perrin Avenue
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Ok. We have been to this place so many times and never had problems. For the most part, we have had good food and good service. But what happened to is this past Thursday was unbelievable and uncalled for. My friend and I came here to happy hour for a few drinks and appetizers. After we had finished our meal in the bar, my friend was showing me pictures of a recent trip she had just taken. One of the servers came over to our table in the bar and asked us if we could leave and go outside, as someone else had reservations to be seated in the bar. I have never heard this before. Reservations in the bar? We said we were almost done, and we would leave soon, and she asked us how long? Now that really upset me. The next thing you know, she goes to the table next to ours and asked them to leave and go outside. Now they got really upset. They got up and went outside and as they walked by, they asked if my name was Jennifer. I said no, and I imagine that is who the table was reserved for. We then saw that server go to our server and whisper something as they were looking at us. After that, our server never came back to our table. So we stayed for another hour, didn't order anything, and left no tip. As we walked out, we told the hostess that she could have our table now. Well that is the last time we will ever visit Five. And bad news goes a long way!!!!

1  Thank travelguy21776

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Last night we dined at Five for my mother in laws retirement party, we were a large group and the two waiters we had did a fantastic job. Not only did they get everyone order correct they kept the wine pouring with a smile on their faces. The food was really good too. Thank you guys for providing a great night.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

First off, the service was outstanding. Delicious Caesar salad, had the "checca" pasta...very fresh and delicious. Fun relaxing, but upscale atmosphere. Everything our group had was delicious (I like to try to taste test everything when I go to a restaurant, I had no complaints ;)
Everything was very fresh and original...nothing canned or frozen for sure!

1  Thank DR540
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Went to Five last night with a big group. Our server, Travis, was amazing and overall it was a great experience . We had everything from Filet to Pizza and it was delicious. We are from out of town and next time were in Fresno we will definitely come back.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

When my husband asked me where I wanted to go fir my birthday with friends I chose Five again. The service and food were as excellent as we remembered! Their coconut shrimp is the best I have ever had, and they have a wonderful wine list. This is my favorite restaurant in Fresno, and we will definitely be back!