“Kind Servers. Food as expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #419 of 1,120 Restaurants in Fresno
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Madrid, Spain
“Kind Servers. Food as expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

My husband had 2 eggs over easy link sausage. I had the crepes. All was good. Our server was kind and certainly willing to give my change to me in quarters as requested.

Visited April 2014

Redlands, California
“Quick takeout service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Ran in to order late dinner after traveling a long way. They brought the food out pretty quick and it was all cooked and served very well in their to-go containers.

Visited November 2013
“Decent breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

Decided to try this place for breakfast since close to my hotel. Breakfast sampler was good, I like the harvest grain pancakes with my eggs. Although I found the meats to be cool in temperature especially my sausage links. Not sure about the pre cooking methods if the meal is not hot when I get it. Service was very good.

• Visited June 2013
Beaumont, California
“Great Food as Usual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

On Tulare next to the La Quinta where I stayed. Food was great as usual and at here numerous times for both breakfast and dinner. Service was good, prompt and not in your face. The waitress automatically converted my order from the standard listing to the senior listing which I thought was very thoughtful. I traveled on business and will go back next time I'm in the area.

Visited February 2013
Clovis, California
“great breakfasts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

I always go there on the weekend for a quick breakfast. I usually get 1 of their specials which are always great. comes with eggs, meats and pancakes.

Visited January 2013

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!