“Delicious!”

Keothip Thia Cuisine
Ranked #455 of 1,140 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We gave Keothip a try after searching on Google for a Thai restaurant in Fresno. I liked their website and had a good feeling it might be good. Wow! What a good decision! Despite the service being a little slow on our first visit, we were impressed with the quality, portion sizes and prices! I don't consider myself an expert, but compared to all the other Thai restaurants I've been to, this place ranks right at the top. Their Pad Thai and Red Curry rocks! We went back about a week later and had to order the exact same dishes plus Chicken Peanut Sauce. I think that's my new favorite! BTW, service was much faster the second time.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I have never left a negative review in my life. I think that you can expect some sort of standard when you go out to eat. Unfortunately, the standard at this restaurant was very poor. I have consistently patronized Keothip Thai Cuisine Restaurant, for over four years. Having entered the restaurant, we had to wait for several minutes to be greeted and then seated. Last night was the worst customer service I have ever received in my entire life from a restaurant. Although they were fairly busy, it took more than forty-five minutes for the waitress to bring three glasses of water to our table. After twenty or more minutes passed, she finally brought-out our appetizers after we threatened to leave their establishment several times. Thirty or forty minutes later, the main courses arrived. Honestly, I never complain in a restaurant, because I used to work as a busboy myself, so I know what it’s like sometimes, but for god's sake, if you charge people, and quite a bit of money, you must give something back. Upon paying they check, the waitress defended her horrible service and offered to discount our ticket marginally. I have tried to contact the manager for two days now and have not had my numerous phone calls returned. I will now take my business elsewhere and suggest others to do so as well! I will never go there again!!! It was terrible!!!Don't be fooled, the service was very poor. KFC would have been a better choice!

2  Thank vvv v
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Just plain rude, and the food was subpar at best! My Husband and I visited Cali for a romantic getaway. We stayed in San Luis Obispo, but drove all over including to Fresno on one of our day trips. I was craving some good Thai food, and decided to check the reviews on a few places. I mistakenly looked only at the number of stars this place was given without reading what people were saying in their write ups. These people were rude, disengaged from the customers and had to be hunted down in the back just for a refill on water! Hello, you are serving very spicy food here! We asked for more napkins and were literally given on napkin each, are you kidding me right now! Bottom line we do not recommend this place, it is lacking on every level, bad service, worse food and the flatware was disgusting I finally asked for to go utensils!

Reviewed 20 January 2013

The food is amazing every time. More choices than most Thai restaurants. The staff is incredibly unattentive though. Routinely walk in the door & stand there without being greeted for 2-3 minutes. Usually have to flag down someone if you want another drink or anything else because they don't check up on you. I get the impression the owners either have never been servers or just don't care.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

I agree they have really slow service here-but it's worth the wait! Come when you're hungry and have plenty of time to catch up with some good company and you won't mind at all.

I think this might be my favorite Thai food restaurant in Fresno. They're a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. You can definitely tell they use fresh ingredients. LOVE the fact that they're able to make anything off the menu (well, almost anything) vegetarian. HUGE kudos to them for that!

2  Thank BuddhaInHeels

Been to Keothip Thia Cuisine? Share your experiences!