“Let the Good Times Roll!”
Review of Bourbon Street

Bourbon Street
Reserve with OpenTable
Bourbon Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 370 Restaurants in Fullerton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Fullerton, California
“Let the Good Times Roll!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The specials are always Great!
PORK CHOP MONDAY!!! That's how we roll!
BACON BOURBON BREAD PUDDING One bite and you'll be hooked...dig in!!
Wednesday Night Baby Back Ribs are the bomb!

• Visited April 2014

Fullerton, California
“Baby Back Ribs”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Wednesday night is Baby Back Ribs Night. This Wednesday special is a generous portion of ribs plus fries and a shredded salad for only $11.95. The ribs are the best I've had but I ordinarily do not order ribs when I dine out. The server was extremely friendly and I'd definitely recommend Bourbon Street for a fun time, a good meal and a definite value.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Carl B
Orange, California
“Great drinks, service, food and selections in Towntown Fullerton”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

We had a wonderful experience at Bourbon Street. The food was delicious, the service was great and the menu selection was perfect for any type of eater. Don't forget to leave room for dessert!

• Visited April 2013
Buena Park, California
“Taco Tuesday”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

On Tuesday, they have the most amazing steak or chicken taco's cooking on the patio. Ask about their taco special. I've been back several times and I'll continue to come as long as those tacos are still cooking on the grill.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Vicki G
Fullerton, Ca, USA
“Fantastic ribs and great service ---”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We have eaten here several times in the past and usually ordered some of the "cajun - inspired" selecitons. They were fine, but we felt nothing special to rave about, nor did they inspire me to bother to write a review in tripadviser. However, last week I had the baby back ribs. They were exceptional - very moist, full of flavor, fall-off the bone and melt in the mouth. I initially was a little hesitant to order them, as I do like spicy foods. But the "special voodoo" sauce sounded a bit too much. It was not that spicy, in fact it had a more sweet flavor than hot. My wife loved them too and she does not "do" spices very well. We enjoyed them so much that we went back again tonight and had some more - just as wonderful as the first time. I also really enjoyed the Madri Gras Bock beer on tap - but it is only available during the short Mardi Gras season. The staff were extremely firendly and efficient, but it was not super-busy when we were there - during the happy hour time when draft beers were $3. If you like ribs, you'll love these.

• Visited February 2013