Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center
US$137
US$132
HolidayInn.com
US$122
The Hotel Fullerton(Fullerton)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$80
US$83
US$75
  • Pool
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton(Fullerton)(Great Value!)
US$95
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 February 2013

My family and I stay at the Howard Johnson for two nights, and lets just say those were the worst two nights. first the hotel is very outdated and dirty, but I tried to look past that. The first night we were there the fire alarm went off two time for about 10 to 15 min. this was about 2 am. again I try to look past that but no... the next night the alarm went off three times 1:30am and so on at one point it went off for 30 mins. I had kids with me and didn't know what to do. should we wake up the kids and get them out or what everyone is in the hallway trying to get a hold of the front desk but when you called they just hung up on you. in then end we had two nights in a dirty hotel and no sleep. was not worth the cheaper price, oh and there free shuttle is gross and dirty and smells!!! we drove the next day it was so bad.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Ashley M
JeffersonKim, Manager at Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

I'm very sorry about your experience. The fire alarm situation was a worst case scenario and were able to resolve the alarm issue by the next morning. The alarm malfunctioned that night, and should not be a problem anymore.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

I put a low score for 'sleep quality' solely because the fire alarm went off twice, for several minutes each time, the night that I stayed. Woke me up, and kept me up. And to be honest, the whole experience wasn't anything special. Wasn't the worst hotel trip I've had, but nothing really that would make me seek out a Howard Johnson.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Marc C
Reviewed 4 February 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
JeffersonKim, Manager at Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2013

Reviewed 28 January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2013

We first walked in our room we found used cups on the floor, there was trash stuck in the ceiling tiles and then we found a used condom in the corner. It took a lot for us the stay there even after a room switch.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Love2hvfun
JeffersonKim, Manager at Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2013

I apologize for your experience! It sounds like you were assigned a room that was mistakenly marked as clean, even though it was obviously dirty. I'm glad to hear we were able to switch you rooms. I'll research your room and try and figure out who was the one responsible for the mistake.