I planned a trip to Disneyland, and knowing how much money I would spend there, I opted for a cheaper hotel preferably with a shuttle to and from the park. So I found this one. I was a little scared at first because of all the terrible and poor reviews this hotel received. I thought I would give it a shot anyhow, because the price was right. I was pleasantly surprised. At check in, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We stayed 4 nights, but we did have to put down a deposit of $200 for incidentals, which was a surprise, but I understand. The hotel advertised free breakfast, but please make a note that it only includes 2 people. The rest of your party have to pay. Its not listed on the website, however it should be. We proceeded to our room on the fourth floor, room 446 to be exact in the original building, not the tower, which was very clean and smelled nice. My sisters room was nice although smelled a little musty, but it is an older hotel and the smell wasn't overwhelming or anything. The towels and sheets were very clean, the a/c worked great. The bed was super comfortable. The sound on the tv wasn't working but maintenance came up within 10 minutes and fixed it. The breakfast was hot and delicious. The shuttle a God send. Truly. The pool was fabulous, although our last day there we couldn't swim only to a chemical issue, which is fine, things happen and I would rather be told about it than receive some kind of terrible rash. Housekeeping did an awesome job everyday. I found the stay to be better than expected. The staff was very friendly. I would stay here again next time I plan a Disney trip. Had a great vacation and Howard Johnson Fullerton helped make that vacation one of the best ever. Just a quick note, they have an advertisement of a pizza place that delivers called Broadway Pizza. It got terrible reviews and people said the pizza was horrid. I found a place called Luis's Pizza that also delivers to the rooms, had great pizza and wings. Go with Luis's, it was absolutely delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard Johnson Hotel & Conference Center - Fullerton is a fantastic family friendly, and Corporate travel full service property. Conveniently located just off the 91 freeway and Harbor Blvd, bordering Anaheim, CA and a short drive to experience the magic of Disneyland & Disney's California Adventure theme parks, as well as Knott's Berry Farm, you could attend a sporting event or a concert at the "A" stadium & Honda Center. We are able to accommodate business conferences or seminars. Our hotel offers six flexible meeting rooms, banquet and catering services and a business center. Conveniently located near California State University Fullerton (CSUF), downtown Fullerton, and Anaheim. We provide a free shuttle to/from Disneyland in scheduled times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Fullerton
- Wyndham Anaheim Park Hotel
- Fullerton Wyndham
- Hotel Anaheim Park