My photos will tell it all. Just left this morning. ROOM: tube TV (not flat screen) with blurry picture. Moldy curtain above the a/c. The patio door felt like it weighed a ton, was very difficult to open/close. You had to put all your weight behind it to get it to move. Patio furniture on the balcony was very heavy, when anyone else nearby moved theirs, you could hear the dragging. Noticeable stains on the bedspread. Very small pillows. Light bulbs installed in the lamps were way too bright (start out dim, then brightens when warmed up). Large hole in the seat of the office chair. HORRIBLE cell phone reception. Had to step out on the patio to make/receive calls. No microwave or refrigerator (you have to pay extra). BATHROOM: Thin scratchy towels. No fan in the bathroom so it was steamy. You had to leave the door more than half-way open to avoid steam while showering. Mold/mildew/previous water damage evident. Cracked caulking. Dirty grout on the floor. Cracked tissue box cover (probably 50 cents to replace!). MISCELLANEOUS: The breakfast was the same every day, but it tasted fine. Scrambled eggs, fried rice, fried red potatoes, sanddollar pancakes, cold cereal, toast, some fresh fruit, juices, coffee, breakfast meats (don't know which as we're vegetarian). They had syrup bottles at all the tables, but had little ketchup packets to use (the kind you get a fast food places). Didn’t try the restaurant other than breakfast. They will only give you 2 free breakfast tickets per day per room, the rest you have to purchase. Didn't use the pool. All the exterior doors had the means to unlock via your room key, but all the exterior doors we used all week were unlocked. Elevator was super slow, used the stairs all week. Front desk staff was friendly. The décor in the hallways of the main building were nice. There was a little store in the main building selling miscellaneous items (toiletries/things you may have forgotten) plus some Disney items (I would question if these are genuine). Will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard Johnson Hotel & Conference Center - Fullerton is a fantastic family friendly, and Corporate travel full service property. Conveniently located just off the 91 freeway and Harbor Blvd, bordering Anaheim, CA and a short drive to experience the magic of Disneyland & Disney's California Adventure theme parks, as well as Knott's Berry Farm, you could attend a sporting event or a concert at the "A" stadium & Honda Center. We are able to accommodate business conferences or seminars. Our hotel offers six flexible meeting rooms, banquet and catering services and a business center. Conveniently located near California State University Fullerton (CSUF), downtown Fullerton, and Anaheim. We provide a free shuttle to/from Disneyland in scheduled times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Fullerton
- Wyndham Anaheim Park Hotel
- Fullerton Wyndham
- Hotel Anaheim Park