“Dependably Good, Great Service”

The Habit Burger Grill
Ranked #31 of 385 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This is a favorite near the CSUF campus. Great chicken sandwiches and salads. The sweet potato fries are delicious. Everything is fresh and the staff is very friendly. Fast food taken a step up for sure, you do pay a little more. I don't eat burgers but I know people think they are great, too!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

When I entered and saw the menu I got my hopes up for a great burger (Five Guys/In and Out is what I was thinking). The service was great and they quickly helped me navigate the menu but when my burger came out, I was pretty dissapointed. $10 roughly for a burger and a soda, without fries. The burger was definitely on the small side. Good grilled flavor and fresh toppings but just too small compared to Five Guys or some of the other burger chains.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

The freshness of the double char meat and toppings was evident. Really juicy and tasty. Nice people. Great condiment bar.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

Really liked their burgers and sweet potato fries. You can build your own or order one of thier creations. Ingredients are fresh and well prepared.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

I went during lunch, and had a Double Char combo. The burgers are made to order, and they do come out pretty quick.

They keep the place pretty clean, and by the time my burger was ready I had a clean place to eat.

The burgers are flavorful and juicy, with a nice bun. They're about the size of IN-N-Outs burgers for comparison, but more expensive.

They're right across the street from CSUF, so you'll definitely be seeing a lot of college kids at lunch.

They also had a sign that said they have a Lunch truck for events.